Another Republican and Lewd Bahavior in a Men's Restroom

Despite one Judge rejecting Larry Craig's bid to withdraw his guilty plea, "Toe-Tapping Larry" is asking the state Court of Appeals today to allow him to withdraw his guilty plea to disorderly conduct in a men’s bathroom.

Larry's attorney also suggested that Larry's foot tapping in the men's room may have been protected by the First Amendment right to freedom of speech.

But if it is protected speech would he not have to admit that he was 'speaking'? ....tap tap tap

Despite one Judge rejecting Larry Craig's bid to withdraw his guilty plea, "Toe-Tapping Larry" is asking the state Court of Appeals today to allow him to withdraw his guilty plea to disorderly conduct in a men’s bathroom.

Larry's attorney also suggested that Larry's foot tapping in the men's room may have been protected by the First Amendment right to freedom of speech.

You know what Lily,

To a (small) degree, I almost feel sorry for the old REPUBLICAN Closet QUEEN !

(I heard that in college, he was a very good baseball player, who Excelled as a ....PITCHER...and...CATCHER, who could also PLAY All POSITIONS) ;)

You know what Lily,

To a (small) degree, I almost feel sorry for the old REPUBLICAN Closet QUEEN !

mY mY mY.........
:lol:

B) xUT

BTW, You Still Suck

But now you suck even more with your demeaning inference to queers being closet queens.

Still cannot shake Jake? :shock:

Back