A/c 707

willnotworkforfree said:
just for info..the s-1 check on a/c 707 was started at 0700 hrs 2/20/04 in mobile AL. where is the injunction?
so this is the unbridled truth of MAE working the "s" checks?
one persons testimony?
i may be wrong here but i question the accuracy of one report as to the truth.

delldude said:
so this is the unbridled truth of MAE working the "s" checks?
one persons testimony?
i may be wrong here but i question the accuracy of one report as to the truth.
I think you can trust this mans testimony.

The "Out of Service " report in Sabre shows 707UW in work for an S-1 Check at MAE.

The other timed out Airbus Acft are either listed as being in MAE (Mobile Al.) or GYR (Goodyear Az.) ..they are classified as "In -Storage".

PITbull said:
The AFA MEC will be meeting with Doc Bonehead next week. Wonder what he will say when the question is posed about OUR plane, OUR our work sitting in his back yard.

Hopefully one of the MEC members will pose the question when he spouts off about wanting to work with labor and doesn't want any one to lose their jobs here.... :angry:
Pitbull,
It's obvious, we're about as intimidating to Dr. Bronner as a rainy day. I've got to tell you, I was impressed with his backround, his knowledge and the way he carried himself. He is determined to reduce our costs. He is not interested how and never made any suggestions. Threw the ball in our court and told US to come up with our own plan for returning U to profitablility. Don't kid yourself for one minute that your MEC can walk in there and get under his skin. He makes or loses more in one day in the market for RSA than his total investment in U.

A320 Driver :unsure:

delldude said:
thank you for your info.....still no word from the boys at IAM...this i find quite troubleing. :unsure:
Your NOW just feeling troubled from the iam's nonactions. :shock: Here is the latest update from 141m. The picture should clear things up. ;) The position is being ASSumed!! :down:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 130
A320,

You don't think I know that?

Its a waste of everyone's time. This guy is an investor. Labor is grabing at straws. They (we) are so desperate to believe in someone that will tell us what we want to hear. It rediculous.

I am not impresssed with him. Most are impressed with him because he is a "rule maker", and he can break the rules. HE's in a position to take it all off the table.

No one, including labor should be impressed with such a man that thinks that the workers should take it upon themselves to secure his "risky investment".

I am not impressed with anyone who uses BS, feel good words to take from someone, like a thief in the night.

Man has no humility. As long as those planes sit in Mobile, I wouldn't even shake the man's hand.

PITbull said:
A320,

You don't think I know that?

Its a waste of everyone's time. This guy is an investor. Labor is grabing at straws. They (we) are so desperate to believe in someone that will tell us what we want to hear. It rediculous.

I am not impresssed with him. Most are impressed with him because he is a "rule maker", and he can break the rules. HE's in a position to take it all off the table.

No one, including labor should be impressed with such a man that thinks that the workers should take it upon themselves to secure his "risky investment".

I am not impressed with anyone who uses BS, feel good words to take from someone, like a thief in the night.

Man has no humility. As long as those planes sit in Mobile, I wouldn't even shake the man's hand.
Why does it take a woman to see through the man?

A man becomes wealthy and in the minds of most people, males mostly, that man now has been elevated to a level of infallibility, almost divinity, and the men around him consider themselves this man’s foot stools.

This man Bronner is holding the employee hostage and acting as a God dictating what he wants done and if is not carried out in his fashion then many will suffer. He feels it's his right to tell you what must be and if you don't submit then he will toss you aside like the trash he feels you are.

Because the ways of this world being what they are, this man Bronner is looked upon with great respect from the very people he tosses aside, the ones he simply disregards as useless to him.

He not only wants your jobs in his state, but the food off your table, and for a lot of you he wants you gone period.

The ones giving him praises are also the ones he will trash in a heartbeat.

Oh wake up men of little minds.

Back