A/c 706

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Phantom Fixer said:
FYI....anyone care to speculate as to why 700UW has been out of service for a few days lately ? :p
Are you talking about me or the plane?

• Banned
A320 Driver said:
We've all got a skeleton or two in the closet.

A320 Driver
Yes but ask 120+ passengers who could be killed because of ST MAE's subpar work.

Here is one pic of the UAL plane upon landing after being worked on at ST MAE.

A320 Driver said:
700UW,

Since you insist on pushing it, care to respond to the gear failures on the F-100s. I think they were under your expert care.

A320 Driver
It was the equipment, equipment that was not designed by mechanics; the mechanics are only tasked to work miracles keeping garbage in the air. Ask our fearless leader what he thought of that equipment, in his own words it was worthless.

Note to management and their followers. The Mechanics and Related are p!$$ed and they are going to take it all down. See you on the other side. Full pay to the last day! :up:

Cav,

Heard the same thing about the F-28, the 300/400, the 100, and now the bus. Don't you guys like anything bigger than a Baron? The fact remains. Things happen on your watch just like everyone elses.

A320 Driver

A320 Driver said:
Cav,

Heard the same thing about the F-28, the 300/400, the 100, and now the bus. Don't you guys like anything bigger than a Baron? The fact remains. Things happen on your watch just like everyone elses.

A320 Driver
I bet you were the first one over the line in 92.

full pay...last day....

Cav,
You may recall that he has stated on here several months ago about his scabbing activities in 1992.

Hey listen Cav. I've been as plain as day here. I would prefer you guys did the work in house but it's not my call. It will soon be in the arbitrators hands and he will decide the issue. Your beef is not with me or the folks at MAE, it's with the management and their decision to outsource the S checks. I think the demonizing of the folks at MAE is wrong. They are good to work with, they do a good job, and I have no problems with the quality of their work.

Why not keep the focus where it belongs.

A320 Driver

pitguy said:
Cav,
You may recall that he has stated on here several months ago about his scabbing activities in 1992.
The enemy within.

MEL the birds to death, they don't need us, just ask them.

full pay....last day

pitguy said:
Cav,
I never did maintenance on aircraft. I never crossed your picket lines. I taxied some aircraft around to get them off the gates. Taxiing aircraft fits fully into my job discription...more so than yours. Why is it when faced with other opinions, me and others like me have to weather these attacks? 92 was a long time ago. If that's still eating at you, it may explain many things. As I recall, you guys won and the company caved. Wasn't that enough?

A320 Driver

cavalier said:
The enemy within.

MEL the birds to death, they don't need us, just ask them.

full pay....last day
Now we're ENEMIES?

This is a sad time indeed.

A320 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back