TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

How many "doomed" jobs are supposed to be saved for us to give up pay and benefits yet again - only to have them riffed at a later date? I really loathe this unions international, and the reps from local 514 - not even mechanics!

Where is any language that says we are going to work on the 787 or the airbus. Where dose it say that as many people who want the early out can take it? Tulsa will cut their own jobs if they vote yes on this. They company will tell us exactly what NFL players are hearing " you voted yes on the agreement now live with it "

Comparing the Term Sheet with this last offer, where Title 2 was practically decimated, now their jobs are saved at a cost in sick time for the Title 1 AMT's..

With little or no further information, what are the percentages for Title 2 MSP's compared to Title 1 OSM's?

Where is any language that says we are going to work on the 787 or the airbus. Where dose it say that as many people who want the early out can take it? Tulsa will cut their own jobs if they vote yes on this. They company will tell us exactly what NFL players are hearing " you voted yes on the agreement now live with it "

The NFL can sue for brain damage.

But you are correct , Scope is very important.

Nothing has changed from the last company proposal
that the TWU was forced to bring back.

It is somewhat acceptable for the company to divide and conquer, however when the TWU philosophy is to divide the membership for the betterment of the TWU International.

My backside is still dialated to a 10 ! This is my last drive to get rid of these clowns, let's go T town, vote No and sign an AMFA card!

Well so far it looks like were all agreeing on something. VOTE NO Wonder how the rest of Tulsa will feel about it, guess we will soon see hugh.
Probably the last thing we will all agree on though. B)

How many "doomed" jobs are supposed to be saved for us to give up pay and benefits yet again - only to have them riffed at a later date? I really loathe this unions international, and the reps from local 514 - not even mechanics!

"We made the case very aggressively to the company, and now we have tentative agreements for review and action by our members. These are still concessionary and painful deals, but we continue to fight in real ways to lessen the impact of these changes on our members and their families."

This last paragraph of the press release is sickening.

Count me another NO in Tulsa.

Is there anything about system protection in this T/A?
This T/A is a modification of the previous company proposal. All the items are the same with some minor modifications to attempt to trick 600+ members to ensure that the company garners 50% + 1 votes for ratification. Please read the latest post from on Owens.

And there will be no system protection .

[sub]well i dont have the inside scoop like some of you I would like to see the language[/sub]

So Buck is the Membership going to stand together & Vote No on this contract, or will we screw ourselves, We are the Union right ? We have an opportunity to decide our own future when we vote in August, regardless of what Union we have the same people would be voting on this TA so guess we will see what happens, It's the people that make or break a Union, they are either fighters or Indifferent & vote yes out of fear, that's why some companies with the same Union do well while other's with the same union do poorly in contract negotiations ..... It's the Members that make or break a Union.

Back