Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking specifically about just one of his idiotic, unreal proposals. The one about jailing illegal immigrants. That is a federal crime that he wants to give each one a minimum of two years.

I am sure he has a detailed plan on where to house all of these people. I am also sure he has a plan on who will pay the price for this. If you can find it, please post it for all here.

I guess he will get to that one after getting even with everyone who irritated him during this campaign (it is a long list and it will take him more than 100 days to get through it).

Did you see where he declared the USA military as "so dumb" and "a total disaster" in their supporting role in the battle for Mosul?

I guess we can agree to disagree here xUT.

Maybe he can share a stage with Jane Fonda at his next rally. What a POS.

Reactions: xUT
I am talking specifically about just one of his idiotic, unreal proposals. The one about jailing illegal immigrants. That is a federal crime that he wants to give each one a minimum of two years.

I am sure he has a detailed plan on where to house all of these people. I am also sure he has a plan on who will pay the price for this. If you can find it, please post it for all here.

I guess he will get to that one after getting even with everyone who irritated him during this campaign (it is a long list and it will take him more than 100 days to get through it).

Did you see where he declared the USA military as "so dumb" and "a total disaster" in their supporting role in the battle for Mosul?

I guess we can agree to disagree here xUT.

Maybe he can share a stage with Jane Fonda at his next rally. What a POS.

Put down the pipe and read what you posted.

I can't believe I agree with anything Michael Moore, but he knocks it out of the park here. Strong language for the snowflake permanently offended.

If you look a little further, you will find that what MM is saying is that Trump is SAYING all the right things that the laid off autoworkers want to hear. That 35% tariff and all. And that's fair enough - that's what politicians do. But a couple of things come to mind....will he grandfather in the jobs that have already been moved to Mexico, or will he assess this tariff from day one - meaning that he would immediately increase the cost of producing his suits by 35%. The SECOND, and perhaps the most important part that you are missing is this - saying what the voters in those states want to hear. I KNOW you can remember what a politician says to get votes...the one that comes to mind that you guys just LOVE to quote is "If you like your doctor, you can keep him". That 35% comment? I have an idea it will turn out to be a LOT like "if you like your doctor you can keep him". Although I'm sure I can rely on the right to somehow blame it on democrats, liberals, Hillary or Obama.

This is how I feel. But that should not be a surprise to anyone here!
14670596_140982316368615_6894289883374001970_n.jpg

This is how I feel. But that should not be a surprise to anyone here!
14670596_140982316368615_6894289883374001970_n.jpg
Have you ever noticed that during this whole process, pretty much no one who did business or invested in a Trump venture has voiced support for Trump? The only one I can think of is Carl Icahn...a truly beloved figure in the airline world.

"Donald Trump rolls out endorsements from people he pays
Updated: At a campaign event in Miami on Tuesday that was more in keeping with the norms of politics in North Korea, Donald Trump brought reporters to one of his golf courses and invited 10 of his employees on stage to praise him."

"Before the first speaker took the stage, Trump joked that “this guy better say good, or I’ll say, ‘You’re fired!'”

"The man, a Latino, then prefaced his remarks by saying that he was proud to work at Trump’s property “even though I have many issues with my family because I’ve been supporting this man here.” As he left the stage, Trump told reporters, “and I promise you we didn’t set this up at all.”

https://theintercept.com/liveblogs/trumpdown/trump-rolls-endorsements-people-pays/

"Donald Trump rolls out endorsements from people he pays
Updated: At a campaign event in Miami on Tuesday that was more in keeping with the norms of politics in North Korea, Donald Trump brought reporters to one of his golf courses and invited 10 of his employees on stage to praise him."

"Before the first speaker took the stage, Trump joked that “this guy better say good, or I’ll say, ‘You’re fired!'”

"The man, a Latino, then prefaced his remarks by saying that he was proud to work at Trump’s property “even though I have many issues with my family because I’ve been supporting this man here.” As he left the stage, Trump told reporters, “and I promise you we didn’t set this up at all.”

https://theintercept.com/liveblogs/trumpdown/trump-rolls-endorsements-people-pays/

maybe Trump promised him a white house job? That should sound familiar to you given the corruption you support

KCfrier goes off on another lefty rant, leapt off the cliff libtardness. Nucking Futs. Mars landing craft little green men certifiable gone. You know, I worried about Obama, but McCain and Romney were classy guys. Classy guys? One is a hero but he's a weak RINO, should retire. And the Mitt? God, when he ran he was a rich Wall Street demon, hated for being "too rich and out of touch" by the libtards. How lefty times change. They were adults and they didn't incite "the base" to hate - Who is going to Trump rallies again to incite hate and violence? Hildabeast and her DNC Storm Troopers Bob Creamypants and Scottard Foval directly involved. Video Number III do believe both said that the country should move forward with the president elect. Yeah or so we thought. Now race relations are worse because of Barock, economic conditions worse (70 million on EBT, 20+ trillion in debt, Obammycare tanking fast) And they didn't know much about Obama...They started in with Hillary in 1993. Now we know more about them than we ever wanted to, George Soros puppets. Hildabeast "started in" with herself. If she wasn't such a lying evil hag she wouldn't be dispised like she is.

I will never forget the "American Spectator" ads that ran on Limbaugh's show in the early 90's...the narrator in those ads literally SPAT the names "Hillary Clinton, Anita Hill and Oliver Stone". The right has had the noise machine running against Hillary for 23 years. It's not noise, it's Clinton corruption, lies, federal crime, death, murder (Vince Foster), greed, election fraud, and general DNC filth. Trump has taken it a step further. He's already got "the base" believing that the election is rigged. Project Veritas, Project Veritas, and Project Veritas. DNC admitted to it on camera. Donald Duck, Hildabeast's idea, that is a election crime. He's told them that they should take advantage of their second amendment rights and assassinate Hillary. Your constant regurgitation of that lie still isn't sticking to the wall, no matter how many times you throw it. He has made the past 23 years of hate against Hillary seem like summer camp with everyone singing kumbaya. How many fights and assaults has Trump instructed his supporters to commit at Clinton rallies? None, I haven't seen one fight on MSLSD or Clinton News Network. But we know how many riots and assaults the DNC started, Bob Creamypants and Foval got FIRED for it.

Because of all that - I think the odds of Hillary being assassinated are far greater than they were for Obama ....and on another message board in 2008, I remember reading posts that maybe Obama would be "MLK'ed" before inauguration. He wasn't..in large part because McCain lost with dignity. Oh plueze, so McCain losing "with dignity" made all those KCfrier labled "gun nuts" and "rednecks" just say; "Well dad gum, ya knowd that thar McCain sure did lose to that N-word Barock fair and square, now I feel reel damn good. Gimme a beer ma" Your trip to Mars is waiting....hurry. Trump doesn't know the meaning of dignity. He will howl "rigged" and his base will react. And he's already told them to use their guns before Hillary takes them away. So Trump should not challenge a possible rigged election if thats what happens? So only dumbocrats can challenge elections like in 2000 and 2004? Trump didn't tell anyone to "use guns."You lie like a DNC rat. Not gonna work....again.

Trump is mentally deranged. Each passing day only proves it more. And should Hillary be assassinated, Trump should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Your really on your way to Mars here aren't you? Blithering idiot. Charges of murder and false assassination that Trump is calling for against Hildabeast? What, no riots, arson, looting, shootings, and public violence in streets also? Oh I forgot, that's only the violent libtards that do that, lest we forget. He can always "win" by finally admitting "not guilty by reason of insanity". Insanity? Well we all can see your fully furnished in that department KCfrier. I can't wait to see what happens to KCfribrain when the Clinton Crime Syndicate goes back to the Arkansas woods. Get a straight jacket for the ol' man.

Last edited:
a long reply

Aside from offering to pay the legal fees while urging someone at a Trump rally to punch a protester, you're right...Trump hasn't urged his supporters to fight at Clinton rallys....the only thing he has urged is to assassinate Hillary should he lose.

Reactions: xUT
Aside from offering to pay the legal fees while urging someone at a Trump rally to punch a protester, you're right...Trump hasn't urged his supporters to fight at Clinton rallys....the only thing he has urged is to assassinate Hillary should he lose.
No answer for any of the facts I posted in pink just for you. No surprise.
If the paid off lefty nutjobs go looking for trouble, and they find it KCfrier, who is to blame? Bob Creamypants or those defending themselves at the rally? Everyone knows what would happen if one wears a "Billdo Rapist" t shirt to a Hildabeast rally, thown down stairs and roughed up by Hildabeasts Storm Troopers.

KCFRIER, if Trump was calling for the Hbeast hag you worship to be "assassinated" as you claim.....WHY WASN'T Trump ARRESTED BY Hildabeasts corrupt FBI???

Seems your argument has failed, again.

No answer for any of the facts I posted in pink just for you. No surprise.
If the paid off lefty nutjobs go looking for trouble, and they find it KCfrier, who is to blame? Bob Creamypants or those defending themselves at the rally? Everyone knows what would happen if one wears a "Billdo Rapist" t shirt to a Hildabeast rally, thown down stairs and roughed up by Hildabeasts Storm Troopers.

KCFRIER, if Trump was calling for the Hbeast hag you worship to be "assassinated" as you claim.....WHY WASN'T Trump ARRESTED BY Hildabeasts corrupt FBI???

Seems your argument has failed, again.

Gosh....I'm not voting for Hillary either. I just don't think anyone should be assassinate for winning an election. And....Trump really IS mentally unstable - you just are too blind to see it.

If you look a little further, you will find that what MM is saying is that Trump is SAYING all the right things that the laid off autoworkers want to hear. That 35% tariff and all. And that's fair enough - that's what politicians do. But a couple of things come to mind....will he grandfather in the jobs that have already been moved to Mexico, or will he assess this tariff from day one - meaning that he would immediately increase the cost of producing his suits by 35%. The SECOND, and perhaps the most important part that you are missing is this - saying what the voters in those states want to hear. I KNOW you can remember what a politician says to get votes...the one that comes to mind that you guys just LOVE to quote is "If you like your doctor, you can keep him". That 35% comment? I have an idea it will turn out to be a LOT like "if you like your doctor you can keep him". Although I'm sure I can rely on the right to somehow blame it on democrats, liberals, Hillary or Obama.
Man you libtards are so easy to bait, with another "short story" from the mentalist (patient) KCfrier. There isn't a damn thing Moore could ever say I would agree with, I can't stand to even look at his fat ugly unkept mug, let alone to hear his sewer pipe open up. You two are on the same plane....to mars. Look out for little green men.
BTW, the 35% comment Trump made is just a little different than comparing it to the big lie of the "Unaffordable Care Act" where people are forced to purchase government health insurance or be fined.

Just a little difference KCfrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back