Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
                                      Can You Hear Me Now?

Last edited by a moderator:
delldude said:
Watchout, I might just text you a shot of my Weiner.....
Trump might be able to now hire the Weiner to unload all the insider info on the Hildabeast crime family. Weiner needs a job quickly, so he does't join Abedin's muslim mom's jihad against the US.

Indies are the force to be reckoned with.

• She and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio at 43%, no surprise given that the state is a perennial battleground
    Clinton has a slight edge in Pennsylvania, 46%-43%, giving credence to Trump’s focus on that state as a potential cornerstone to his White House bid
  • Most surprising is Clinton’s relatively slim lead—45%-40%—in Michigan, which at this stage in the last two presidential campaigns had ceased to be competitive

[*]The three states together total 54 electoral votes; support from independents is fueling Trump in two of them
  • In Ohio, the Emerson poll shows him with a 13-point lead among these voters—47% to 30%—and in Pennsylvania, he leads 43%-37%

[*]That pattern hasn’t surfaced yet in Michigan, where the poll shows a virtual tie among independents, with Trump at 39% and Clinton at 38%
  • What hurts Clinton in Michigan is a poor showing among younger voters—the cohort that helped Bernie Sanders score an upset in the Democratic primary; currently in the Wolverine State’s 18-34 age group, Trump leads her 45%-33%
  • In Ohio, younger voters are among her strengths; she leads Trump among them 50%-32%
  • In Pennsylvania, it’s tight among this age group; she leads 42%-39%, according to the Emerson results
  • “Clinton had trouble in the primaries with independents and younger voters and it looks like it is carrying over to the general,” Spencer Kimball, director of Emerson’s Washington program, said in an interview

[*]A national poll released today by New Jersey-based Monmouth University gives Clinton a 7-point lead, down from her 13-point advantage in a comparable survey earlier this month.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back