Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
xUT said:

IIRC no 'one;'person can 'push the button'.
I don't like either one but what they say they will do is impeded by our three levels of gooberment.
Trump can't order a nuclear event by himself as well as Billery.

IMHO, that's a non-issue.
Thought I could stir the pot but there are no takers.

B) xUT

At least you and I realize that, but the no info crew freaks when they see the Hillary nuke ad.

delldude said:

At least you and I realize that, but the no info crew freaks when they see the Hillary nuke ad.

The way Trump behaves, if he can't have the nuke codes, he'll hold his breath until he turns blue, throw himself to the floor kicking and screaming, then get on twitter and tell the world what a loser the guy with the nuke codes is. 

KCFlyer said:

The way Trump behaves, if he can't have the nuke codes, he'll hold his breath until he turns blue, throw himself to the floor kicking and screaming, then get on twitter and tell the world what a loser the guy with the nuke codes is. 
the way Hillary behaves she'll simply sell them to the highest bidder

cltrat said:
the way Hillary behaves she'll simply sell them to the highest bidder
Which one would be behaving like an adult?  Do you really want the American version of Kim Jong Un as president?  

KCFlyer said:

They'll be an arms length away at all times.

You're a big Bill Clinton fan, you know he lost the football for an indeterminable amount of time during his presidency?

Former President Clinton's office declined to comment today on reports that he managed to lose the personal identification code needed to confirm nuclear launches and never told anyone about it.
Gen. Hugh Shelton, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the last few years of Clinton's term, writes about the episode in his new autobiography. Shelton is especially sensitive to the proper authentication procedures, having served as deputy commander of the National Military Command Center (NMCC), through which all nuclear launch progression action chains are processed. The National Command Authority (NCA), as the process and the person of the commander in chief is called, passes from the President to the Vice President to the Secretary of Defense. (In the absence of the SecDef, the Deputy Secretary of Defense can stand in.)
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/10/why-clintons-losing-the-nuclear-biscuit-was-really-really-bad/65009/

Notice the protocol takes more than just Trump losing his temper and initiating a launch?

Glenn Quagmire said:
"TRUMP: OBAMA VACATIONING INSTEAD OF RUNNING ISIS"

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-obama-vacationing-instead-of-running-isis

"In an interview with Fox News, the Republican Presidential nominee said that the President’s preference for golfing in favor of the demanding day-to-day work of running a terrorist organization shows “what a disaster he has been” at the helm of the Islamic State."

Our Views: Vacation or not, a hurting Louisiana needs you now, President Obama
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/opinion/our_views/article_f1ce22ee-64b4-11e6-b11a-a393ff25161d.html

KCFlyer said:
Which one would be behaving like an adult?  Do you really want the American version of Kim Jong Un as president?  
as opposed to the female version of Bernie Madoff? 

cltrat said:
as opposed to the female version of Bernie Madoff? 
If I had to pick between Bernie Madoff and Kim Jong Un to run the most powerful country in the world, I'd pick Bernie every time.  That dude with the bad hair is crazy.  Hey....bad hair....crazy.....is there some kind of connection there??

KCFlyer said:
If I had to pick between Bernie Madoff and Kim Jong Un to run the most powerful country in the world, I'd pick Bernie every time.  That dude with the bad hair is crazy.  Hey....bad hair....crazy.....is there some kind of connection there??
People like you are the reason the country is in the shape it's in.

Zom JFK said:
People like you are the reason the country is in the shape it's in.

Maybe you are right.  Because my comments were less a defense or endorsement of Hillary than a statement that Donald T Rump is mentally unfit to be president of this country.  

You might have missed my posts where I said that I'm NOT voting for Hillary.  But....given that in this country, a libertarian/Green/any other third party has a snowballs chance in hell of winning, it means that our choices are limited to bad and abhorent.   And I'll take my chances with bad. 

The "Hillary for Prison" crowd was thrilled to see that she was dragged in front of a committee for yet ANOTHER "investigation" for 11 hours.  What we saw were republicans preening like peacocks yet LOSING in their efforts.  Hillary comported herself with confidence.  And they were conducting an all out verbal attack on her.  Just imagine how Trump would have managed after 15 minutes of the same treatment.

If you'd take your "I hate Hillary and liberals" glasses off for just one second, you would see that Trump is behaving like a 13 year old schoolboy who is still pissed off at daddy for sending him military school because daddy had had enough of his childish bullsh!t.  

Despite that, Trump will most likely get the only 6 votes that count in my state.  But I'm not voting for Hillary either.  So since I don't have a dog in this hunt - I'm only viewing it as what is truly the lesser of two evils.   

As for Trump being like Lil Kim in North Korea....when someone in Lil Kim's inner circle disagrees with him, he's sent to face a firing squad.  When someone in Trump's inner circle disagrees with him and urges him to behave like an adult, he's demoted and in his place are people agree with his childish tactics, even though the only people he's appealing to are the same people who have supported him since the beginning.   You know...."yes men". 

KCFlyer said:
bad hair didnt keep you from being  Sanders guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back