Swing state election fraud

I call it "thinking for myself". Not blindly following a party platform. Since it's okay to change the topic, lets' look at abortion. I support abortion rights. The people in my state (Kansas) voted to keep abortion legal. It won by 20% of the votes. GOP legislators have introduced bill after bill to ban or restrict abortion. Should a state government be allowed to override the vote of the people?

And Trump incited violence. If you are a patriot, as I am sure that every Republican in Oklahoma considers themselves to be, and you hear you must never give up. That you must fight. That you will lose your democracy if you don't. ....if you were invited by your fuehrer to come to DC on January 6 and promised that "it will be wild". Would you travel 1500 miles and bite into the vacation fund to go, but only get a rambling speech and wonder what was wild about that...where did those people get the idea of building a gallows and chant "Hang Mike Pence" from? I know...I know...from the pedophile pizza makers and BLM, right?

But you illustrate all that is wrong with this country. I agreee with you on something and instead of saying "that's a start" you say I am like a wartime collaborator. Speaking of wartime....the capitol on January 6 was kind of like a war. I wonder what prompted so many patriots to do that.
The fact you ignore OBVIOUS evidence while overstating media lies proves that you in no way think for yourself.

As far as abortion rights, since the people those "rights" kill don't get to vote, yes it is alright with me if they keep introducing legislation.

The fact you keep comparing Trump to "fuehrer" shows your extreme and insane bias. Trump is not Hitler no matter how much you want people to believe it.

You ARE like a war time collaborator.

You think Jan 6th was like a war? You really are unhinged. BLM destroyed whole communities and went on for months, THAT is a war.

You really do see the world through Democrat blue tinted glasses don't you? Oh I forgot.... you are a free thinker. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The fact you ignore OBVIOUS evidence while overstating media lies proves that you in no way think for yourself.

As far as abortion rights, since the people those "rights" kill don't get to vote yes, it is alright with me if they keep introducing legislation.

The fact you keep comparing Trump to "fuehrer" shows your extreme and insane bias. Trump is not Hitler no matter how much you want people to believe it.

You ARE like a war time collaborator.

You think Jan 6th was like a war? You really are unhinged. BLM destroyed whole communities and went on for months, THAT is a war.

You really do see the world through Democrat blue tinted glasses don't you? Oh I forgot.... you are a free thinker. :rolleyes:
Trump is closer to HItler than you think.

By the way....what are your thoughts of carrying a flag of an enemy into the Capitol? I think anyone who does that should never be called a patriot.

The only impact I expect to see is libtards running amok, destroying their communities (again) on behalf of their Democrat masters.
Oh....here's the 2024 Trump adminstration - An executive order to close the border and another one to drill drill drill. THEN he will turn his attention to the main reason he is running - retribution. That's not good for this country, but by the time you all realize it, it will be too late. Heil Trump.

And what flag would that be?
It would be the one that this sightseer is carrying. This might come as a shock to you, but the south, home of a LOT of Republican patriots, seceded from the US and went to war with the Union.. While that flag may be part of "heritage" it is a flag that many Americans died fighting against.
09ed9379-298b-4cd7-87df-d3093ce1.jpg

Well, technically, that flag was a regimental flag used by the Army of Northern Virginia, effectively a militia under Gen. Robert E Lee. It wasn't until the Civil Rights era that it became a lightning rod.

KFC, do you share the same hatred for flying the Mexican, German, Japanese or British flags?

As a percentage of the population, just as many people fought in battle against those flags, and I don't see any organized opposition to prohibit their display.

Oh....here's the 2024 Trump adminstration - An executive order to close the border
Only a Dumbocrat would support continued violation of our borders.

and another one to drill drill drill.
Because our country being energy independent and no longer pumping money into Dubai is terrible right? Right?

THEN he will turn his attention to the main reason he is running - retribution. That's not good for this country, but by the time you all realize it, it will be too late. Heil Trump.
I was not aware you were a fortune teller. Care to share the next winning lottery numbers?

It would be the one that this sightseer is carrying. This might come as a shock to you, but the south, home of a LOT of Republican patriots, seceded from the US and went to war with the Union.. While that flag may be part of "heritage" it is a flag that many Americans died fighting against. View attachment 17525
You know, slavery is not the only reason the south wanted to separate itself from the north. Tariffs and violations of state's rights were also a concern. Given the federal government's absolute refusal to secure our border and dumping illegals on states I would say those fears of state's rights being violated were valid.

Back