Swing state election fraud

Word's have power
They do indeed. Maybe the left should stop trying to redefine them to meet their agenda. Unless of course you think someone in the swinging sausage club should have won woman of the year. Maybe you think it's OK for men to beat the sh*t out of women in UFC and boxing matches. But hey, transwomen ARE women right?

Right?

Yeah, sure they are..............

Last edited:
They do indeed. Maybe the left should stop trying to redefine them to meet their agenda. Unless of course you think someone in the swinging sausage club should have won woman of the year. May you think it's OK for men to beat the sh*t out of women in UFC and boxing matches. But hey, transwomen ARE women right?

Right?

Yeah, sure they are..............
This might surprise you as much as changing the topic surprised me, but I don't support the trans stuff. My daughter was a college athlete (volleyball) and I don't think men should be playing women's sports. I don't think men should use women's bathrooms or locker rooms. I don't care if a man wants to pretend he is a woman, but I don't want my insurance premiums to go up in order to give them 'gender affirming care'. I almost sound like a Trumper. And get this - many of my liberal friends feel the same way. I even wrote to the chairman of my state and local democratic party as well as to my democratic governor and shared my views with them, urging them to step back.

So gosh...I have to agree with you here. But the only question I have is - what does this have to do with Trump inciting violence on January 6.

This might surprise you as much as changing the topic surprised me, but I don't support the trans stuff. My daughter was a college athlete (volleyball) and I don't think men should be playing women's sports. I don't think men should use women's bathrooms or locker rooms. I don't care if a man wants to pretend he is a woman, but I don't want my insurance premiums to go up in order to give them 'gender affirming care'. I almost sound like a Trumper. And get this - many of my liberal friends feel the same way. I even wrote to the chairman of my state and local democratic party as well as to my democratic governor and shared my views with them, urging them to step back.

So gosh...I have to agree with you here. But the only question I have is - what does this have to do with Trump inciting violence on January 6.
YOU said words have power.

YOU opened that door.

I just stepped through it.

You want to accuse Trump of inciting violence. Democrats are the masters of inciting violence. Just ask Portland, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, New York, or any other leftist controlled cesspool Dumbocrat followers tried to burn to the ground during their "mostly peaceful" protests. “Stay on the street” and “get more confrontational” indeed.

The fact you label Trump the pied piper of destructive mobs and ignore the actions of Democrat politicians and leftists speak volumes to your hypocrisy.

You claim you don't support the trans stuff but the people YOU support certainly do. As far as I am concerned you supporting them makes you just as guilty as they are. You are no better than a war time collaborator.

Last edited:
YOU said words have power.

YOU opened that door.

I just stepped through it.

You want to accuse Trump of inciting violence. Democrats are the masters of inciting violence. Just ask Portland, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, New York, or any other leftist controlled cesspool Dumbocrat followers tried to burn to the ground during their "mostly peaceful" protests. “Stay on the street” and “get more confrontational” indeed.

The fact you label Trump the pied piper of destructive mobs and ignore the actions of Democrat politicians and leftists speak volumes to your hypocrisy.

You claim you don't support the trans stuff but the people YOU support certainly do. As far as I am concerned you supporting them makes you just as guilty as they are. You are no better than a war time collaborator.
I call it "thinking for myself". Not blindly following a party platform. Since it's okay to change the topic, lets' look at abortion. I support abortion rights. The people in my state (Kansas) voted to keep abortion legal. It won by 20% of the votes. GOP legislators have introduced bill after bill to ban or restrict abortion. Should a state government be allowed to override the vote of the people?

And Trump incited violence. If you are a patriot, as I am sure that every Republican in Oklahoma considers themselves to be, and you hear you must never give up. That you must fight. That you will lose your democracy if you don't. ....if you were invited by your fuehrer to come to DC on January 6 and promised that "it will be wild". Would you travel 1500 miles and bite into the vacation fund to go, but only get a rambling speech and wonder what was wild about that...where did those people get the idea of building a gallows and chant "Hang Mike Pence" from? I know...I know...from the pedophile pizza makers and BLM, right?

But you illustrate all that is wrong with this country. I agreee with you on something and instead of saying "that's a start" you say I am like a wartime collaborator. Speaking of wartime....the capitol on January 6 was kind of like a war. I wonder what prompted so many patriots to do that.

So when Democrat's incite violence its no big deal. At least on planet KC it isn't.
Who is more well known and has the ear of most people...Rashida Talib or Donald Trump? Also...I can see a difference between someone saying "our fight" and "fight like hell". ONe is saying our "mission" and describing what the mission is. The other one says "if you don't fight you will lose". Which one sounds more like a call to action?

Who is more well known and has the ear of most people...Rashida Talib or Donald Trump? Also...I can see a difference between someone saying "our fight" and "fight like hell". ONe is saying our "mission" and describing what the mission is. The other one says "if you don't fight you will lose". Which one sounds more like a call to action?
Thank you for illustrating my point.

Back