Shooting at UCLA

delldude said:

Sweet, sanction their product while your loved ones are fighting for their lives while you play hot potato.
Don't lose your sense of humor, it is an exception among people who think like you.

13434946_1086419468094344_6400953273941479352_n.jpg

This is why the left is unhinged when it comes to firearms:

Liberal hysteria via NYDN: 

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

One day after 49 people were killed in the Orlando shooting, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower
of military-style weapons and, hopefully, explain their appeal to gun lovers. But mostly, I was just terrified.

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick.
The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

The reality:

Watch This Man Fire An AR-15 Off His Nose To Prove It Doesn't Cause Bruising or PTSD

It took the internet about two seconds before collapsing into giggles at the absurdity of this claim, and pointing out how offensive it is to people who actually have PTSD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qjpZB6ME

Are you sitting down? You should be, because I agree with you here. People should have a heathy respect for weapons (obviously).

And for someone picking one up for the first time I would prefer they be cautious than cavalier, and maybe it's okay to be scared initially. But PTSD? GMAFB...

Kev3188 said:
Are you sitting down? You should be, because I agree with you here. People should have a heathy respect for weapons (obviously).

And for someone picking one up for the first time I would prefer they be cautious than cavalier, and maybe it's okay to be scared initially. But PTSD? GMAFB...

Ok but can you see how this is a perfect example of the irrational hysteria the left continues to perpetuate about firearms's? Especially the AR-15.

The left perpetuate the myth that the AR-15 is straight from a Rambo movie

rambo.gif

But its not.

The media is the worst and only serves to perpetuate this myth.

Reporters with no felony convictions are buying AR-15 rifles and calling it journalism

An AR-15 round (.223) is not that much different from a regular 22 round.

This little girl seems to have no problem firing the AR-15, but according to Kuntzman it felt like he was firing a bazooka or a cannon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-hqiAlfQM

Insp4 said:
Why am I not surprised! 26 Of the Democrates that that acted like kids yesterday are gun owners. Surprise! Surprise!   http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/26-sit-in-dems-hiding-truth/

Great find! Best takeaway from that article:

When a Liberal knows enough about guns to admit a semi-automatic handgun, which they are not trying to ban,
can kill as quickly and as efficiently as a semi-automatic rifle, (such as the AR-15) then I may at least listen to what they have to say – but not until then.

Back