Shooting at UCLA

13512118_1170659573027095_5446596160081280003_n.png

townpete said:
Looks to me like a liberal/democrat gun owner problem since the overwhelming majority of these mass shootings belong to them.

Get back to us when you can offer a solution for the the black on black (illegally obtained) gun violence in Chicago as well.
First step: Stop/slow the easy access to weapons in surrounding (and nearby) states.

Oh, and get back to us when you can explain why you're okay with the government having more control over your lady parts than they do weapons...

Kev3188 said:
First step: Stop/slow the easy access to weapons in surrounding (and nearby) states.
Oh, and get back to us when you can explain why you're okay with the government having more control over your lady parts than they do weapons...
By more laws that are ignored like all the rest?

Good luck with that.

Maybe a spiffy hashtag?

lol

Kev3188 said:
The curve would certainly be steeper...

Not necessarily.......the much vaunted Aussie 'forced buy back and then we confiscate', touted by the anti-gun left, has only shown how devious Homo Sapiens can be when confronted by a new challenge.

A mere 77 have died in mass killings since the gun ban......

Some 3 or 4 used arson, some were via blunt force and stabbing......and OMG....4 were done with firearms.....how could that happen?

Funny, I don't recollect Diane Feinstein or Hillary mentioning those little facts.

Kev3188 said:
No, I didn't know that.

I'm glad to hear it, but a lot of people on the right are amazingly deferential when it comes to the 4th...
Yeah, disagree there, Kev. I prefer that all my rights be honored, thank you.

Kev3188 said:
The curve would certainly be steeper...
Yeah, disagree. The method would just shift.

We'd see far messier alternatives like drownings, slit throats or stabbings, blunt object trauma, poisoning, arson, or suffocation.

Back