Raises for CONgress

Analogies are not based in fact, they are based on perceptions of similarities.

Don't lecture me about bipartisan. The UNION made this a political issue when they started funding liberal terrorist with dues money out of my check.

If you thought the analogy was about pay raises you missed the point entirely.

Wow, you are tad bit thin skinned. There was no lecture intended towards you at all. "Dues money funding liberal terrorist". That's a wee bit over the top. Since I "missed the point entirely" perhaps you were not clear with your post. I'm not going to get in a forum debate with you. I think you have been very clear in your other posts. Worded very well. I have given you an arrow up many times. But for this I don't agree with you. Simple as that. I wish you well in Tulsa and I hope this will be a favorable year for you.

Kind Regards,
Harvey West

Analogies are not based in fact, they are based on perceptions of similarities.

Don't lecture me about bipartisan. The UNION made this a political issue when they started funding liberal terrorist with dues money out of my check.

If you thought the analogy was about pay raises you missed the point entirely.

You are a tad bit thin skinned. "Don't lecture me about biapartisan" There was no lecture intended for you or anyone else in my post. "funding liberal terrorist with dues money", My friend, that statement is way out there. " Missed the point entirely", if I missed the point entirely maybe your post was not clear. I'm not here to get into a debate or an arguement with you over this. In some of your past posts I've been in agreement with you and I having given you arrows up on many of your posts. But this one I disagree, its that simple. I hope the new year brings you much happiness and I look forward to reading your next comment.

Kind Regards,
Harvey West

No it wasn't and the American Labor movement took care of that, NOT government. Why do you think we have all these labor laws to ensure "Fairness"?

You contradicted yourself in the same statement. It was the laws that made it illegal for companies to retaliate against employees who orgainzed and bagain with unions that gave workers a better chance.

A: So the Crony Capitalists of the day could profit at the expense of the average worker.

From 1792 to 1913 the USD grew 8 % in value. From 1913 the same USD declined 93% in value since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

When the Fed started manipulating currency in the 1920's it created the Great Depression as a result of the concentration of wealth. Same manipulations, same concentration of wealth. Same outcome??? We shall see.

So what what the causes of the recession, depressions, bubbles etc before 1913? Maybe the lack of a Federal Reserve and the gold standard had something to do with it.

So what what the causes of the recession, depressions, bubbles etc before 1913? Maybe the lack of a Federal Reserve and the gold standard had something to do with it.

Perhaps you could share WHEN these event occurred?

Let's assume for a minute that there were boom and bust cycles. Yet pre 1913 the dollar still grew in value and post 1913 declined..What happened other then the concentration of wealth?

What was different? Gold Standard?

You contradicted yourself in the same statement. It was the laws that made it illegal for companies to retaliate against employees who orgainzed and bagain with unions that gave workers a better chance.

You missed the point that it was workers who created those laws by standing up to employers.

Really?

The workers rose up and became a pain in the ass. Employers went to their Crony Capitalist buddies aka politicians who in turn passed laws that appear "fair" yet strip away many of the powers unions had. Try striking under the RLA for example. How was the Liberty of the common man preserved with that fascist boondoggle?

Perhaps you could share WHEN these event occurred?

Let's assume for a minute that there were boom and bust cycles. Yet pre 1913 the dollar still grew in value and post 1913 declined..What happened other then the concentration of wealth?

What was different? Gold Standard?

You lose credibility when you say things like that. Did it even enter your mind that there may have been economic ups and downs prior to 1913? Or were you to busy watching videos of a certain OB/GYN voicing his opinions? Ever hear of the Depression of 1893, or 1873 or how about the panic of 1857? I could name more but I think I made my point.

You lose credibility when you say things like that. Did it even enter your mind that there may have been economic ups and downs prior to 1913? Or were you to busy watching videos of a certain OB/GYN voicing his opinions? Ever hear of the Depression of 1893, or 1873 or how about the panic of 1857? I could name more but I think I made my point.

I said "let's Assume there were and you cited three..

I asked what was different then? After a brief bit of research the primary difference seems to be that despite downturns the dollar over time grew or remained steady prior to 1913. Post Federal Reserve Act the dollar has declined 93% and recently the concentration of wealth is higher then any other period of time besides the Great Depression.

Even the current head Bankster Osama Ben Bernanke was stated thatn Fed monetary policy caused the Great Depression.

Back