Pilots want a Raise

I was responding to the overall idea of giving all the same 7cents per hour. Talking % is quite a different story.
No argument there. PitBull as usual the voice of reason.

BoeingBoy....read a ton of your post and nearly all agree you are a very reasonable man of intelligence. Never for a moment took your post literally as I know your style.
So I think we are on the same path. I have always meant equal %, not equal raise. Sorry for the confusion.

I just noticed an error in my previous post. (That's what happens when I don't reread before posting).

I meant to say: You can NOT do business the same way over and over again and expect a change in the outcome.

That, a few deaths (unfortunately), or retired (which is something to wrap you mind around - it ain't supposed to work that way).
Yeah, and the sky is blue. So what is your point?
Gee, it has been so long since that post that I had to go back to see what my point was..... :shock:

Seems Flylow said this about furloughed pilots:
Actually, the number is 1,500+ now. I guess three hundred or so just decided to say, "I'm out Jerry!!"
and I was just pointing out that not everyone that left the furlough list said "I'm out Jerry!!" Unless, of course, you consider death or mandatory retirement voluntary on the part of those affected....

Jim

Back