No to the Alliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeAAsles said:
No Fleet does not. The reason why is because your group exchanged that half day part to keep something else that they wanted. Our group did not make that exchange for something else. Simple as that. 

The second part actually doesn't make sense? You're not calling in sick, you're cashing out. 

If you had 800 hours when you retired they would give you 100 days times $25.00 or $2500.00 before taxes.
Actually the AMT was/is being penalized for their attendance record, this straight from those who monitor our sick usage. 

I am also talking about cashing out. Cashing out the first day ( of 3 ) at 50% of the $25 value, it's that simple...

Buck said:
Actually the AMT was/is being penalized for their attendance record, this straight from those who monitor our sick usage. 

Yea that's why I'd kind of like that whole Turkey Shoot to be changed over to PPT and dump "Lost Time" into the trash heap where it belongs.

Buck said:

I am also talking about cashing out. Cashing out the first day ( of 3 ) at 50% of the $25 value, it's that simple...

I doubt it but how many people do you know who've cashed out when they retire or, well you know? $25.00 isn't much of an incentive to hold those cards. Management went to $8.00 per hour but it's all now being held till they leave and what they get is PPT moving forward. I like what they got but not the part of holding my bank hostage.

I think they'll be some negotiated changes?

WeAAsles said:
Mike not sure what your $9.00 buy out means but is it $9.00 per hour? In Fleet we still get $25.00 "Per Day" for our sick time buyout.
Go to our contract pages 151-152. You can use 33 and 1/3 banked sick hours towards pre-65 insurance or cash out at 9.26 per hour of all banked sick hours for a lump sum payment. This is for when you retire.

P. Rez

You'd have to penalize certain days though (Super Bowl Sunday) or we'd have crickets out there loading and fixing our flights.

P. REZ said:
Go to our contract pages 151-152. You can use 33 and 1/3 banked sick hours towards pre-65 insurance or cash out at 9.26 per hour of all banked sick hours for a lump sum payment. This is for when you retire.

P. Rez

REZ, Where the hell you been brother???????

I like the language but some of us (cough cough) would like our banks replenished (hint hint)

WeAAsles said:
REZ, Where the hell you been brother???????
I like the language but some of us (cough cough) would like our banks replenished (hint hint)
Been reading not posting, how you doing?

P. REZ said:
Been reading not posting, how you doing?
Good. But hanging on here saying to myself "Serenity now, Serenity now. Needles and pins. And the Frappachino's don't help either.

You ever want to interject some sanity it's always welcome? :D  

Notice the MAJOR pick-up in weasels and overspeeds postings?  I told you all this would happen. They are desperate. Looks like the TWU/IAM association is hard at work to get this association to get thru.  Unbelievable all the BS they are posting in ALL the threads.  NO truths, all lies, and complete misinformation...

I have a question. Since AMFA is pushing to get on the ballot, how many cards are needed? I understand that it's 50% + 1 to have a "showing of interest", but since the NMB ruled that we are SCS, then wouldn't AMFA need 50% +1 of the combined group?

pjirish317 said:
I have a question. Since AMFA is pushing to get on the ballot, how many cards are needed? I understand that it's 50% + 1 to have a "showing of interest", but since the NMB ruled that we are SCS, then wouldn't AMFA need 50% +1 of the combined group?
Plus all the dead and retired employees the compAAny and the twU can drum up...

swamt said:
Notice the MAJOR pick-up in weasels and overspeeds postings?  I told you all this would happen. They are desperate. Looks like the TWU/IAM association is hard at work to get this association to get thru.  Unbelievable all the BS they are posting in ALL the threads.  NO truths, all lies, and complete misinformation...
I am sure the TWU/IAM (take your pick.... or maybe both) is compensating them well.

pjirish317 said:
Yes. Plus they need to entice all the members that the NMB ruled are now a part of their class and craft and members who are on layoff with recall rights.

It's certainly a massive task to get to the showing of interest no matter what some on this page would prefer other people believe. 

dfw gen said:

American Airlines (AAL) Stock Is Up After Revising Fuel Cost Outlook

The company also lowered its pretax margin forecast to between 17% to 19% for the period, down from their prior estimate of between 18% to 20%.
However, Cowen analysts don't think higher fuel costs are bad news for American.
The firm thinks the costs are already "baked into" the stock after its shares under-performed competitors during the first four months of the year, according to Barron's.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13146868/1/american-airlines-aal-stock-is-up-after-revising-fuel-cost-outlook.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back