No to the Alliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"NOW THEREFORE, TWU and IAM agree to propose a defined benefit pension with the IAMNPF in negotiations with the New American Airlines for single, combined Collective Bargaining Agreements covering Mechanic and Related, Fleet Service and Stores employees in order to provide a defined benefit pension for those employees at American Airlines whose pensions were frozen in American's bankruptcy, and to continue the participation of those employees at US Airways who currently have defined benefit pensions in the IAMNPF for Mechanics and Related, Fleet Service and Stores employees."

later, in same document...

"TWU and IAM further agree that TWU will propose a defined benefit plan with the IAMNPF in negotiations with the New American Airlines for Collective Bargaining Agreements covering the Other TWU-represented Crafts or Classes, and that the IAM will facilitate the participation of these in the IAMNPF."

from the TWU and IAM Joint Agreement on Pensions
dated 09 May 2013
signed by Robert Gless TWU and Sito Pantoja IAM

Did we have a say in this agreement?

proAMT said:
"NOW THEREFORE, TWU and IAM agree to propose a defined benefit pension with the IAMNPF in negotiations with the New American Airlines for single, combined Collective Bargaining Agreements covering Mechanic and Related, Fleet Service and Stores employees in order to provide a defined benefit pension for those employees at American Airlines whose pensions were frozen in American's bankruptcy, and to continue the participation of those employees at US Airways who currently have defined benefit pensions in the IAMNPF for Mechanics and Related, Fleet Service and Stores employees."

later, in same document...

"TWU and IAM further agree that TWU will propose a defined benefit plan with the IAMNPF in negotiations with the New American Airlines for Collective Bargaining Agreements covering the Other TWU-represented Crafts or Classes, and that the IAM will facilitate the participation of these in the IAMNPF."

from the TWU and IAM Joint Agreement on Pensions
dated 09 May 2013
signed by Robert Gless TWU and Sito Pantoja IAM

Did we have a say in this agreement?
So what.

"Propose a" "Continue participation"

You do understand what those terms mean right? So you're saying that you want to vote on your negotiators ask on your behalf IF you can get in on the fund? Or maybe secure both? "Propose" means to ask. I can "Ask" for many things but it doesn't mean I'll get them.

P.S. Show me concrete, verifiable, solid LANGUAGE that says the boogy man wants our frozen Pension! Show it to me? Is it hiding under my bed or in the closet ready to jump on me?

Otherwise I thought you guys had a problem with not having a choice? Jeez Louise make up your minds?

WeAAsles said:
So what.

You do understand what those terms mean right? So you're saying that you want to vote on your negotiators ask on your behalf IF you can get in on the fund? Or maybe secure both? "Propose" means to ask. I can "Ask" for many things but it doesn't mean I'll get them.

P.S. Show me concrete, verifiable, solid LANGUAGE that says the boogy man wants our frozen Pension! Show it to me? Is it hiding under my bed or in the closet ready to jump on me?

Otherwise I thought you guys had a problem with not having a choice? Jeez Louise make up your minds?
a**hole.

WeAAsles said:

Can you show me SOLID language he doesn't?

And welcome back smartass!

WeAAsles said:
So what.

no really witch international stooge are you? or are you a wanna be international stooge?

WeAAsles said:
Nope. But at least I don't sell conspiracy theories to try and get cards signed like you. Best you got huh?

So there's no proof either way if they'll take it or not, huh?

Conspiracy theory? I stole that from the TWU playbook.

Rogallo said:
So there's no proof either way if they'll take it or not, huh?

Conspiracy theory? I stole that from the TWU playbook.
Exactly. Hey Elvis and Morrison are still alive, man didn't go to the moon, and JFK was shot by Gandhi.

2 more weeks to go with this crapola right? Getting super desperate now. Keep grasping for that air.

The fat lady is about to sing.

It was an inside job!
The TWU is for You!
See a pattern?

So why all of a sudden did you decide to chime back in with your drivel?

WeAAsles said:
Nope. But at least I don't sell conspiracy theories to try and get cards signed like you. Best you got huh?
You do try and sell horse shet  to a class n craft your not part of though. There's nothing wrong with being cautious and its not like we haven't tried to get answers. So who's really talking out their backside here? If the union told you to swan dive off a cliff because the muddy water is deep would you do it?  If you questioned the union and they wouldn't respond any further would you jump? If AMT's told you that you were being paranoid and to just jump and you will find out how deep the water is would you do it?  That's the sales pitch you are throwing around on these boards Mr. Swan Dive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back