New NWA Contract Terms

Would You Agree to a contract like this?

• Yes Definately, I would love this treatment from my employer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only because my spouse ordered me to do so.

• Maybe, because I am willing to sacrifice myself for love the company.

• No, I don't think so because it just doesn't seem right.

• Hell No! I believe that no self respecting person would accept this type of treatment from an employ

• Total voters
Youre the one who doesnt get it PTO. NWA HAD NEVER INTENDED on NEGOGIATING in GOOD FAITH as per the RLA. THey knew what they wanted to do and they accomplished it the illegal way. They hired scumbum scabs like you to do the dirty work. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Other than the illegal part I understand it all very well. NWA wanted control of its company back so AMFA had to go. It is no more illegal than hiring terminex to kill a few cockroaches.

NO NO NO PTO NWA SHOULD HAVE negogiated in good faith. THey Failed to do so. Just ask the AMFA folks. Just wait till the day the reckoning happens when NWA shuts its doors due to a strike by any one or both or all three remaining unions

Other than the illegal part I understand it all very well. NWA wanted control of its company back so AMFA had to go. It is no more illegal than hiring terminex to kill a few cockroaches.

You obviously don't understand much.

"""NWA wanted control of its company back so AMFA had to go."""

Funny how AMFA is at SWA. SWA management is in control AND just posted ANOTHER profit.

You obviously don't understand much.

"""NWA wanted control of its company back so AMFA had to go."""

Funny how AMFA is at SWA. SWA management is in control AND just posted ANOTHER profit.
Pretty good point...What exactly is SWA doing different, and is it something NWA should, or can, emulate? From what I've gathered, SWA has pretty good relations w/it's employees. If there are any SW people here, I'd like hear some of thier opinions.

I hear that CEO Herb is very good with their employees. Maybe SWA should train the MGMT of NWA

Pretty good point...What exactly is SWA doing different, and is it something NWA should, or can, emulate? From what I've gathered, SWA has pretty good relations w/it's employees. If there are any SW people here, I'd like hear some of thier opinions.
<_< SWA doesn't fly to TOKYO!!!! :p

Any company can be good to their employees when the money is flowing in.

I'd be currious to see how SWA works when times are tough. No one lasts for ever. Look at history. The Turks, Rome, Egypt, Pan-AM, Eastern ... Democrats and soon the Republicans ... everyone falls at some point.

Do you really think the AMFA at SWA will react any differently when the reaper comes knocking at their door?

Any company can be good to their employees when the money is flowing in.

I'd be currious to see how SWA works when times are tough. No one lasts for ever. Look at history. The Turks, Rome, Egypt, Pan-AM, Eastern ... Democrats and soon the Republicans ... everyone falls at some point.

Do you really think the AMFA at SWA will react any differently when the reaper comes knocking at their door?

Well it looks to me like SWA has done well in good times and BAD.

http://www.southwest.com/about_swa/press/prindex.html

A company with going on 33 years of consecutive profitability is doing a whole lot more right than almost everyone else.

Southwests track record speaks for itself....and it speaks WELL!

They are heading in the same direction as everyone else,it will take them longer to get there, that's all. Not wishing them ill, but without cheap fuel they would be in worse shape than us.

They are heading in the same direction as everyone else,it will take them longer to get there, that's all. Not wishing them ill, but without cheap fuel they would be in worse shape than us.
<_< Yes! But they did have the forsight to hedge fuel! That's the differance!!!! ;)

Back