Is There Any Plan B Except Bk?

usairways_vote_NO said:
I rather be called a dufus anytime over a scab but I will not resort to name calling.

touche
But I won't let it stop To Much Time To Quit from putting a big smile on my avatar.
Ooch that hurts to smile...

pitguy said:
Outsider,

I see you are new to the board. At least it appears that way. Please go back and read the older threads. Mechanics don't care anymore and will fare better than most. They are the paid poorly already for a crummy job and welcome the end of U. You may not understand this, but it is how it is.
Wise advice for the outsider. You see its simple math. Sure we (mechanics) will lose our job, but alot of us won't be as nearly in bad as shape as the pilot group. Airline jobs are gone forever so are pilot jobs. But many of us will adapt, but the pilot group will never ever make the $$$ there pulling in now. Thats why I certain guy USA320 spends most of his life on this board trying to convince the other groups to give the company everything and throw themselves under the train. For me I prefer that when the train hits me (layed off) that it just derails and takes everybody else. :shock: Thats why it will be full pay and benefits until the last miserable day. :up: One more NO vote to cast. :D

to much time to quit said:
Thats why it will be full pay and benefits until the last miserable day. :up: One more NO vote to cast. :D
Hey TMTTQ:

Better make that TWO no votes because you will most likely be confused on the first one :ph34r:

Back