Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

Kev3188 said:
Yes, seriously.

Umm....err...Whew! Hokay then. So which part of their apparently superior "health care system" should we best model ours after?....I mean whenever they're not too busy engaging in tribal genocide over there of course?

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
Beats me, but it seems like a pretty damning indictment of what we had at the time...

LWNJ's often confuse Medical Care and Medical Cost confused.

I would take the quality of medical care offered here in the US over any banana republic.

Now if you want to discuss who should foot the bill, then thats an entirely different subject all together.

The discussion I referenced was solely about quality care, and not cost. This was also about "everyday" care (for lack of a better term), like physicals, or the sorts of things one might go to urgent care for...

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
The discussion I referenced was solely about quality care, and not cost. This was also about "everyday" care (for lack of a better term), like physicals, or the sorts of things one might go to urgent care for...

Going to urgent care for a physical?

lol

Dog Wonder said:
Then why do you spend so much time complaining?

Because the quality of medical care in America is under attack from idiots in DC. Just how many physician friends have do you now or have you ever had? I've yet to hear from so much as ONE that things aren't getting worse all around the country.

"Anything that government touches turns to 'crap". Ringo Starr.

• Banned
Dog Wonder said:
Posting from the Orion Nebula?
But+if+he+sings+that+the+birds+cant+see+him+_3d28af111480ebe8716bbbb222cbce7f.jpg

Back