Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

EastUS1 said:

What existing model for sustaining your fantasies actually (and through empirical evidence) at ALL exists anywhere in the world?

Seriously: Exactly WHICH nation would you have us model our health care after, and why?

Which nation should we model our US healthcare after you ask ?

Well you'll be expecting me to say Canada, But I won't because of the too long wait for procedures......HOWEVER, try these beautiful countries on for (healtcare) Size.  READY ?????

1. NORWAY
2. DENMARK
3. The NETHERLANDS.

(I've got MORE   S - F - Brains if you'd like them) !!

I think its definitly the place. If some folks would make as much of an effort at having an inteligent conversation as they do at attempting to insulting people at every opportunity we might actualky have a productive debate.....but alas that seems beyond the ability of some.

Kev3188 said:
I used to have a coworker that said the everyday medical care in his home country was better compared to here.

He's Rwandan.
Now you got the Just Ain't Right googling Rwandan.  Asking if he was in Star Wars or Chronicles of Narnia.

Ms Tree said:
Id pretty much takenany of the countries health care over ours.
My mother was in Berlun before she passed away. She fel and broke her arm in 3 places. She had surgery to have 2 plates and several screws put in. She was in the hospital for 11 days in a semi private room. PT each day. IV drugs ... the whole deal. When Germany sebt us the bill it was under $5k. Kaiser gladly paid it.
My hernia surgery was more than that and I was not in the hospital for 6 hrs.
We have a health care system where in companies make a.profit off of our illnesses. That is a conflict of interest and it is not in our best interest.
I take it you don't have problem with the company YOU work for NOT making a profit and would for go any type of raise, including cost of living......right?

I think the two most stunning discussions at the dem debate last night was, Hillary trivializing skyrocketing prices and vanishing availability are just 'glitches' in Obamacare.

The other was how terrorism and national security quickly turned into talk of more gun control.

To me it just shows how out of touch all of these DNC candidates are. God help us.

Veritas777 said:
I think the two most stunning discussions at the dem debate last night was, Hillary trivializing skyrocketing prices and vanishing availability are just 'glitches' in Obamacare.

The other was how terrorism and national security quickly turned into talk of more gun control.

To me it just shows how out of touch all of these DNC candidates are. God help us.

Think so??

How about Hillary doing the Clint Eastwood?

af2a798884d1b0752ad6ed37d13f943e.cf.jpg

Latest posts

Back