CRC's and WorldClubs renamed.

Seriously though, someone in that brain trust should have come up with something better than this? It just seems "mailed in."

Aaaahhh.....the life of a "consultant."
Kev, don't you know someone or some organization was probably paid handsomely to come up with this?? Sign me up. I wanna be a consultant...get paid lots of $$$ to come up with and/or give my opinon on some mediocre, well-worn ideas.
Ok, I don't want to sound like the jealous type.. if they can keep the gig, more power to 'em I guess. :rolleyes:

Like the article said, Delta Crown Room World Club would have been better. Or Delta Crown Room & World Club or DCRWC for short. :unsure:

I guess we will be hearing about the new name for Business Elite
soon. I don't think they will call it World Business or Business Elite.
The Year of "Change". lol

I guess we will be hearing about the new name for Business Elite
soon. I don't think they will call it World Business or Business Elite.
The Year of "Change". lol

I already saw the new pilot wings with the all-red (Citgo) widget. It's very..red. I guess a nod to NW which is nice and it keeps with the new branding but probably the "consultant's" don't understand the (original) widget was red, white and blue for a reason. We learned it in training. This is your trivia question....dapoes, were you paying attention in class that day --oops, you are a f/a, right? not a consultant for any anti-union groups are you? --I know! (I just had a 'I coulda had a V8' moment)...This is how you can prove it! Yippeee!!
Ok, Dapoes, ready?
What did the red represent?
What did the white represent?
What did the blue represent?..........In the original widget. No hints, BB.

I already saw the new pilot wings with the all-red (Citgo) widget. It's very..red. I guess a nod to NW which is nice and it keeps with the new branding but probably the "consultant's" don't understand the (original) widget was red, white and blue for a reason. We learned it in training. This is your trivia question....dapoes, were you paying attention in class that day --oops, you are a f/a, right? not a consultant for any anti-union groups are you? --I know! (I just had a 'I coulda had a V8' moment)...This is how you can prove it! Yippeee!!
Ok, Dapoes, ready?
I will be good.
Pretty sad because I don't think they have been teaching this
for awhile.

I already saw the new pilot wings with the all-red (Citgo) widget. It's very..red. I guess a nod to NW which is nice and it keeps with the new branding but probably the "consultant's
To me, if they would take a blue background, with an all red widget and wrote DELTA in white letter across the solid red widget incorportated on the crew wings.. it wouldnt look so red and a little more appealing. I think it would look better on the widget itself on the tail as well if they wrote DELTA again in white...has anyone seen the Flight Attendant wings yet?

Kev, don't you know someone or some organization was probably paid handsomely to come up with this?? Sign me up. I wanna be a consultant...get paid lots of $$$ to come up with and/or give my opinon on some mediocre, well-worn ideas.

You and me both!

I already saw the new pilot wings with the all-red (Citgo) widget.

I wish they would have kept the US Air Mail wings... That would've truly been a "nod to Northwest."

Ok, Dapoes, ready?

Red = Hot Chili Peppers
White = Stripes
Blue = Oyster Cult

Your so cute when you get in a kerfuffle. :lol:

Luke,
Do you still have your book:
D e l t a
The illustrated history of a major U.S. Airline and the people who made it?

Back