Commuter policy is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best you can do is threaten people? If you represent F/As at JFK, pitty the poor F/As at JFK. You are sounding unstable.

Tell me where the threat is? Oh, let me see because I said "be careful becuase I represent f/a's at JFK." Hardly a threat. Just stating the facts how Garfy is on here and the phones in CS.

Yea OK.

Was not working at 3am I was at home and stayed up too late. I have too much seniority to work grave yards.

Been working all sorts of desk and I have never been pulled in for anything other than a PVD when I was a new hire. Like AA is going to take me to an arbitration hearing. lol That's a good one.

Like I would PM you with anything I would not put on this board. I cannot say what I want to say. Just go ahead and believe what you want.

Airluver,

For a threat to be valid he would have to have the ability to carry through.

It's just a BB. Not like I lose any sleep over this site much less any hot air he spouts off.

Like AA is going to take me to an arbitration hearing. lol That's a good one.

It wouldn't be AA that would take you into an arbitration hearing. It would be the APFA :lol: ! If the NOD is filed against you, yes you would have to appear if it goes to arbitration.

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='582860' date='Mar 16 2008, 05:21 PM']Tell me where the threat is? Oh, let me see because I said "be careful becuase I represent f/a's at JFK." Hardly a threat. Just stating the facts how Garfy is on here and the phones in CS.[/quote]

It was a threat, not veiled at all.

I think this thread is way too long in the tooth and getting ugly with cat fighting. Moderator, perhaps you might want to consider locking this thread down.

Enough has been said about this subject and now it is nothing but a bitching thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back