Calling Dr. Bronner...........

E-TRONS

Veteran
Aug 30, 2003
What has happened to our "Labor Friendly" :lol: Dr. Bronner????? He hasn't made any threats of liquidation in quite some time. Nor has he been quoted in any newspapers about UAIR????

It has been too quiet and my "spidey senses" are begining to tingle <_< .

Maybe he realized it is not good to tell the New York Times that he is gonna chapter 7 the company.

Don't complain, it's probably best he's dropped out of the public eye! Plus, he dumped Siegel and put his own man in place, so he's probably more content to let Lakefield do what is needed.

E-TRONS said:
What has happened to our "Labor Friendly" :lol: Dr. Bronner????? He hasn't made any threats of liquidation in quite some time. Nor has he been quoted in any newspapers about UAIR????

I am sure he has been counseled on being PC.

Dr. Bronner has been told to "shut up" and stay out of the news media.

Everytime he opens his mouth....USAirways Legal has to file a (8) K report for the SEC.

PITbull said:
Dr. Bronner has been told to "shut up" and stay out of the news media.

Everytime he opens his mouth....USAirways Legal has to file a (8) K report for the SEC.
yeah ,you're right there but i see him in the backround pulling the strings. ;)

E-TRONS said:

He's counting his money and playing on one of his white trash 'bama golf courses. Ya all come back now ya hear,

Ever hear of the calm before the storm. My guess is that he's lying low because he pissed off too many people with his threats. He would rather stay quiet and let his "labor friendly" puppet man try to get things in order for liquidation. We start hearing from him by September.

Back