BaRack, Worst President Since WWII

1902952_750676381633512_3271348902811409230_n.jpg

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
That was the whole quote as far as I know Tree.

All you usually hear is "We have to pass it so we can find out what's in it".

If you have a more accurate quote then feel free to share.
Perhaps you should look for the rest of it? It's really not hard to find. In fact I think someone L ready posted in this thread because I had the exact same discussion with someone else on this forum. Tired of looking stuff up for people who are to lazy to find the entire quote.

same thing happened with Romney. He was quoted as saying that 'he loved to fire people'. Of course there was a lot more to the quote but that did not fit the POV of the people posting it. Just as Pelosi e's entire quote does not fit your POV.

700UW said:
The "ONLY" reason times were good during the Clinton Administration was the "Tech Boom" and it had absolutely nothing to do with raising taxes!

Nice try though!

southwind said:
The "ONLY" reason times were good during the Clinton Administration was the "Tech Boom" and it had absolutely nothing to do with raising taxes!

Nice try though!
Why dont you look up who Erskine Bowles is and what he did when he was in the Clinton Administration.

700UW said:
Why dont you look up who Erskine Bowles is and what he did when he was in the Clinton Administration.
He is still trying to get through to the Herman Cain show to find out what "Anglo-Saxon" is to find out if Dog insulted him.

Back