Aerosmith Mentioned On Msnbc

EyeInTheSky said:
Aerosmith is booked on Larry King tonight -- full hour!! B)
It seems aero is fast becoming famous as many high level people in the media want to talk to him after his NPR chat.

cavalier said:
If you would have said WA4D the famous DOG, that would have made more sense. But this call although indeed legit is an old timer at age 77 so no way is that you, nice try. I can't believe you gave a good call though! :p
Mike Whatley lives a few miles away. He's a friggin' maniac, but a real hoot to listen to when he's been drinking. "I don't want to talk to welfare recipients."

There was one incident during the invasion of Kuwait when he started jamming King Hussein who was on the fence at the time. Completely wiped JY1 out.

de WA4Democracy

When I used to talk to him he was a cameraman for one of the major networks. YES. Mike is crazy, my kind of crazy.

babyblatt8 said:
Hi,

Yet another media request for Aerosmith. Please contact me, Susannah Rosenblatt, from the Los Angeles Times as soon as possible. [email protected].

Thanks very much.
FYI Media people

Aerosmith is on shift right now and will be in touch after his shift ends, because with U being the hardliners they are, it sure wouldn't take much of an excuse to fire him.

Even in our latest news letter and straight from the local IAM president he says this: Come to work on time, don't leave without notifying your supervisor, and stay awake. YES. This was in our news letter because this company has suspended or terminated over two dozen members in the last month.

STAY TUNED

babyblatt8 said:
Hi,

Yet another media request for Aerosmith. Please contact me, Susannah Rosenblatt, from the Los Angeles Times as soon as possible. [email protected].

Thanks very much.
susannah, you should do a story about all the characters on this board. It could be written into a screenplay and become a hit TV series; you could be famous :p . Abused airline employees (especially from that downtrodden airline called US Airways) are pretty damn amusing...

Come to work on time, don't leave without notifying your supervisor, and stay awake. YES. This was in our news letter because this company has suspended or terminated over two dozen members in the last month.

I didn't realize that the job involved a pre-school style nap time - complete with airplane compartment carpet as little sleepy mats. So, if you want to sleep like a toddler, prepare to be treated like a toddler.

I'll tell you this: If ANYTHING happens to Aerosmith there will be serious hell to pay. I am thinking Dateline, I am thinking 60 Minutes, I am thinking 360 With Anderson Cooper, I am thinking The View (Can envision Babah Wah Wah wheelwee wangry). I am thinking spotlight greasy uniform right in front of Crystal City...

Depends on whether or not there are any sorts of NDAs floating around. If Aerosmith signed one with US, and US signed one with Kerry, US could be liable, and, in turn, so could Aerosmith.

Though I think it'd be mighty hard for anyone to quantify the damages in civil court, it is quite possible that any such violation would be a terminable offense.

Having said that, I sincerely hope nothing like that would happen. He hardly deserves anything of the sort.

Back