77D/2-cabin 772 enters service today

And yet the non-union DL employees still arent earning the wages they made before bankruptcy.
tell us what carriers are.

the answer is absolutely none.

DL employees have regained more of what they lost - which was the smallest of the legacy carriers - and regained it faster and in larger amounts.

Dal is taking a 1 international F/A off the aircraft and cut back the F/As vaca, to accomplish the F/A raise.

From AW&ST

Delta Air Lines CEO Richard Anderson says he is more concerned about cutting underperforming routes and adding lucrative ones than growing capacity, which his airline plans to increase just 1-3% in 2015, he tells analysts. Delta is realigning its international network, pivoting away from Asia-Pacific routes—which will see a “high-single-digit decline” in capacity next year—while planning on modest growth of 3% or less in North Atlantic capacity. The carrier also has cut capacity to Moscow, Tel Aviv and West Africa by 20% as it moves to align with demand.

American Airlines also is “upgauging” its fleet, replacing 50-seat regional jets with larger Bombardier CRJ900s and Embraer E175s and retiring a mix of Boeing 737s, 757s, 767s and MD-88s while adding 22 new aircraft. The new mix should add 2-3% to its capacity next year. “The airplanes that are leaving the fleet are fuel inefficient,” CEO Doug Parker says. “The new airplanes make a dramatic effect on our product.”
American shrugged off soft demand in Latin America, where it plans to reduce capacity, and reported a 59% increase in third-quarter net income compared with the same period a year earlier.

jcw said:
bless your heart - you can't even put one thing down in writing that DL does wrong - it therefore proves the point you are not even remotely objective when it comes to DL - its very, very, very sad

DL must miss you so much

Keep up the daily affirmations

Hail to DL, Hail to DL, Hail to DL
Good lord I hope not. I'm coming to AA if they take WT back. 

Good lord I hope not. I'm coming to AA if they take WT back.
we never managed to run into each other in the decades before I left and you clearly don't interact with or understand the economics of the passenger business so I'm not sure what difference it would make if I set up a desk right in front of the door at the TOC thru which you come to work.

sadly for you, I do.

it is only because you don't like what I say that you don't want to believe it but the evidence is overwhelming that I do.

from the first snarky comment about DL's 767s, it is apparent that some AA fans can't accept that DL can generate more revenue with a smaller 767 (300 or 400) than AA can with a 777.

sadly - in a world of made of fantasy statistics etc - you believe what you want - it's called fantasy land

fantasy land would be denying reality that is obvious to anyone with their eyes even half open.

there is a reason why AA keeps trying to ditch their NRT flying. it's called because they lose money doing it.

right just like dl is ditching its nrt flying - DL couldn't make LAX work so it had to move to SEA - it couldn't handle the competition in LA

DL operates the same two Asia flights it has since the merger and was awarded the LAX-HND flight.

if you want to go back and add LAX-HKG which preceded the NW merger, plz make sure you list AA's SJC hub which not only has no Pacific flying but AA has given up the local market as well.

wanna go there?

jcw said:
right just like dl is ditching its nrt flying - DL couldn't make LAX work so it had to move to SEA - it couldn't handle the competition in LA
huh? what exactly has DL moved to SEA?

Latest posts

Back