Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Quagmire said:
Falling for the reddit conspiracy... no surprise. Is her secret service chief's flashlight her on/off switch?

I guess I should have caught that, you need a flashlight during the day in well lit buildings.

You and I both have used flashlights at many times in our careers, I can never recall holding mine as if I was going to hit someone with an injection.

Still doesn't negate the fact that she has severe mental problems which bring into question everything presidential.

delldude said:

I guess I should have caught that, you need a flashlight during the day in well lit buildings.

You and I both have used flashlights at many times in our careers, I can never recall holding mine as if I was going to hit someone with an injection.

Still doesn't negate the fact that she has severe mental problems which bring into question everything presidential.

And you don't think mailing an annual photo of your hands to a journalist who made mention of their size 20 years ago doesn't hint at potential mental problems?  

KCFlyer said:

And you don't think mailing an annual photo of your hands to a journalist who made mention of their size 20 years ago doesn't hint at potential mental problems?  

Not really. It's a fit with the Donald persona.

Not much different than some the antics Hillary and others have performed over the years.

If he sent fingers from the morgue, I'd say it could be a wee bit of an issue.

xUT said:

I heard a rumor that Trump is not crazy, unfortunately, there is no proof.... :p

attachicon.gif
LaughingMonkey.gif

Now that's so funny xUT! :lol:

delldude said:

She's as much of an unknown quantity as he.

Look at it this way, if she did press the nuclear button, would she admit it?

IIRC no 'one;'person can 'push the button'.
I don't like either one but what they say they will do is impeded by our three levels of gooberment.
Trump can't order a nuclear event by himself as well as Billery.

IMHO, that's a non-issue.
Thought I could stir the pot but there are no takers.

B) xUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back