Trump not a threat to democracy

Trump has already said there was cheating. IF he wins, no big deal. If he loses, cheaters stole it. I imagine if he wins we'll shift our focus from "election integrity". The fact that half of the country believes this bullshit is scary. Trump is killing democracy and if he loses, he will complete his job. That's not derangement...that's a fact. I swear, if it was 1776 and Trump was King George, you all would be wearing red coats.

Trump has already said there was cheating. IF he wins, no big deal. If he loses, cheaters stole it. I imagine if he wins we'll shift our focus from "election integrity". The fact that half of the country believes this bullshit is scary. Trump is killing democracy and if he loses, he will complete his job. That's not derangement...that's a fact. I swear, if it was 1776 and Trump was King George, you all would be wearing red coats.

Trump is not killing Democracy. He’s killing what you believe to be Democracy. Your illusion of it. The big Lie is more like the big Fraud.

Democrats are killing people. Some real videos on X of both Russian and Ukraine soldiers bleeding out and being blown to bits on there. Real eye openers.

But you don’t care anyway.

Back