Trump indicted

There are Zombies on this board?

zombiedogs-re.gif

Trump needs help. His excuses are falling flat (why he hasn’t pulled out “It was my first term, I’m still learning.” is a mystery).

Send him more money.

Well...this is a waste of tax money. While they might find Trump guilty, he won't spend a day in jail and will likely have his wrist slapped to quell some of the "two tiered justice" complaints regarding Hunter Biden. And we are doing is setting up at least another ten years of investigations into any democrat that will hold the office of president. America reminds me of the Jerry Springer show from years ago.

Well...this is a waste of tax money. While they might find Trump guilty, he won't spend a day in jail and will likely have his wrist slapped to quell some of the "two tiered justice" complaints regarding Hunter Biden. And we are doing is setting up at least another ten years of investigations into any democrat that will hold the office of president. America reminds me of the Jerry Springer show from years ago.
Federal sentencing guidelines if he is found guilty he will go to jail

All the current round of impeach the Democrats talk will do is give the most ridiculous Republicans airtime. No way that could go wrong.

You really do live in a fantasy world don't you?
Apparently you do and haven’t read the indictment nor heard the tapes.

Don’t be an ostrich.

Indictment:

Sentencing Guidelines

Back