Trump Cabinet picks, and others

You know...maybe America needs to be made great again...but is going after Hillary Clinton REALLY going to make it that much geater? I swear to GOD that I have never seen some many "sore winners" in my life.
Absolutely nothing compared to the sore losers on the left. Where the hell is Obama? Even you have to agree that he should be out there telling these protesters to get a grip and go home. Enough already. Hillary LOST. The people have spoken.

Absolutely nothing compared to the sore losers on the left. Where the hell is Obama? Even you have to agree that he should be out there telling these protesters to get a grip and go home. Enough already. Hillary LOST. The people have spoken.

Oh....I see....since Obama won't tell the protestors to go home, the it's okay to spend the next year or two going after Hillary Clinton. Geez.

Oh....I see....since Obama won't tell the protestors to go home, the it's okay to spend the next year or two going after Hillary Clinton. Geez.
You know what, Hillary did all that to HERSELF. She has no one to blame but HERSELF. Even her own people know that. over and out.

You know what, Hillary did all that to HERSELF. She has no one to blame but HERSELF. Even her own people know that. over and out.
Sure she did. You know that deficit you all were worried about? HOw many more millions are you willing to spend to see to it that Hillary is prosecuted again and again until they finally "get it right"? You realize you WON, don't you?? She isn't the president of the US - mission accomplished. We didn't try Cheney for war crimes (I'm willing to give Bush as pass...I think Darth Cheney was the problem)....do you guys have THAT big of a hard on for Hillary?

Sessions - I think he will be ok. He is an astute legal mind. I think he has progressed somewhat over the years. My biggest concern with him is voting rights. I hope he will moderate as the office shapes him, rather than him trying to shape the office.

Pompeo - A brilliant guy. Well liked by many in the House. I think he will do well as long as he remains behind the scenes. Good choice in my opinion.

Last edited:
So Far, Trump is batting 1000 on appointments.
Flynn = NSA
Sessions = AG
Pompeo = CIA
Bannon = Trumps Brain

So Far, Trump is batting 1000 on appointments.
Flynn = NSA
Sessions = AG
Pompeo = CIA
Bannon = Trumps Brain

I can live or like all but Flynn at this point. I am all for Bannon remaking the Republican Party into something that resembles A mix of Michael Moore and Mitt Romney...if that makes any sense.

Democrats have not been this pissed, since Republicans free'd their slaves.

Just saying

And you know that is a completely inaccurate argument. Just sayin'

How many times are conservatives going to use the Democrat (who were Conservative prior to the Civil Rights era) argument and how many times are the Democrats going to use the Republicans were progressive.

It is as intellectually dishonest as posting bull crap from fake news sites. The sooner we can all talk real talk about real issues, the better off our country will be.

How many times are conservatives going to use the Democrat (who were Conservative prior to the Civil Rights era) argument and how many times are the Democrats going to use the Republicans were progressive.

It is as intellectually dishonest as posting bull crap from fake news sites. The sooner we can all talk real talk about real issues, the better off our country will be.

You mean real issues that are only of concern to intellectually dishonest liberals?

And liberals wonder why they lost this election?

Liberals have been on the frontlines of the culture war for years and they overplayed their hand.

Middle america got sick of it and fought back with the giant middle finger on voting day.

So yeah, liberals lost....big time.

Liberals vote Democrat

Democrats lost heavily down ballot all across the board in record numbers.

So yeah, liberals lost....big time.

They are just posting "facts". At the time the slaves were freed, Lincoln was a republican. He, Goldwater, and even Reagan would be called 'RINOS" today though. They seem to miss that part.

Back