Thanks BaRack and Tree Huggers!

That's a nice Fatboy you have.     I currently do not own a street bike but this is the only time I have been without a bike in the last 20 years or so.    Figure once the kids are out of college will get another one.  

Getting my motorhead fix with a classic car atm.  :) 

Doing a stage one with V&H Long Shots original and Big Sucker intake this winter. Want to be heard you know.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Doing a stage one with V&H Long Shots original and Big Sucker intake this winter. Want to be heard you know.

I've got Hooker exhaust, Andrews TW37 cams, K&N air filter on the dresser.

Harley-Stroller.jpg

Low Rider has 42 Mikuni, K&N air filter, 10.5:1 KB Pistons, Andrews EV 51 cam, MC PowerArc Ignition system, heads ported, polished and flowed, black diamond valves, and Progressive Suspension variable rate front springs.

She hauls ass.

im back..!! said:
A rational person would agree with you. were not dealing with rational people here, there all haters. If the logical thing to do is use the other gas that we always use to use, they cant comprehend that. look at some of the posts.... These morons think that the government is mandating that they use the new gas.... and they wonder how we get the government we do... They will spin anything anyway till they get to there preditermined point of view.... its always Obama"s fault....LMFAO
What some of us are saying is I'm sure there are quite a few people out there who will grab the pump containing E15, not knowing or caring about the difference and voiding their warranty.
And as far as big brother? Why introduce E15 unless you were planning on phasing out E10?

And as far as "US" always saying "It's Obama's fault" please give one instance where the Demorat Libtards stopped blaming Bush and actually held BaRack accountable......never.....ROTFLMFAO.....

You seem to be implying that Bush is being blamed for things that were beyond his control (I agree that there were). If thats the case then I guess the same could be said of Obama although I am willing to bet that you won't. That is the problem with zealots. They seem to be incapable of understanding that they are blinded by thier hate/admiration and that the blade cuts both ways.

Ms Tree said:
You seem to be implying that Bush is being blamed for things that were beyond his control (I agree that there were). If thats the case then I guess the same could be said of Obama although I am willing to bet that you won't. That is the problem with zealots. They seem to be incapable of understanding that they are blinded by thier hate/admiration and that the blade cuts both ways.

Bush has a Harley?

My goodness, have we gone off topic here?

Ms Tree said:
I've been waiting almost 5 years for a liberal Democrat to hold BaRack accountable for "Anything".......period!

It should happen right after someone hold Reagan accountable, Bush, Clinton and Bush. You let me know when that happens.

For what it worth I think Obama screwed up big time on health care. He should never have backed down from single payer. He screwed up an wont get m vote for a third term.

Nice dodge of the question again. Big surprise.

I don't remember any of the above POTUS above, blaming the previous administration for everything for 5 straight years and taking absolutely NO responsibility for their actions.
Hell, BaRack flat out lied and was deceitful to every American when he said "If you like your healthcare , you can keep it!" He's so use to lying , he doesn't even realize when he's doing it!

Of course you don't. Color me surprised.

Is he the first president to lie? Do you believe he will be the last?

Not the first president to lie for sure,   but he is the first president in my life time that I have been watching his speeches live and knew he was telling a whopper as it was happening.

I knew his voting record on 2nd amendment stuff prior to the debates in both elections, as well as what anti 2nd amendment groups he was associated with....His speeches on that subject were flat out fabrications.    He simply said what he thought would get him the most votes regardless of his past, well documented track record on the subject.

His willingness to lie about something that was so easy to verify as a lie told me the guy had zero qualms about telling whatever lie about any subject as long as he thought it could further his goal.  I knew right then that I could not trust anything that came out of his mouth as fact.

Using his recorded speeches and documented falsehoods which are easily found on youtube has actually been a good tool for teaching my kid the value of telling the truth. 

I'd rather know someone is lying than someone is can he'd their lies till it's too late.

All politicians say what will get them elected. Not like Folley could admit he was gay an get elected. Not like Gingrich could .... I guess there are exceptions to every rule.

What gun laws has Congres passed and have been signe my Obama?

southwind said:
What some of us are saying is I'm sure there are quite a few people out there who will grab the pump containing E15, not knowing or caring about the difference and voiding their warranty.
And as far as big brother? Why introduce E15 unless you were planning on phasing out E10?
And as far as "US" always saying "It's Obama's fault" please give one instance where the Demorat Libtards stopped blaming Bush and actually held BaRack accountable......never.....ROTFLMFAO.....
So, your the group that they made the Diesel nozzel bigger for....

(get up off the floor)...

I'd rather know someone is lying than someone is can he'd their lies till it's too late.

All politicians say what will get them elected. Not like Folley could admit he was gay an get elected. Not like Gingrich could .... I guess there are exceptions to every rule.

What gun laws has Congres passed and have been signe my Obama?
So.........it's Ok if a President lies, as long as you know he's lying?
That right there, proves my point, Demorat Libtards will excuse BaRack for anything!

Back