NORTHWEST AIRLINES model going down the toilet

mplscenter

Nov 27, 2005

Attachments

• NWAtoilet.jpg
    NWAtoilet.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 211
Was that PTO working on that plane? I could have sworn i saw him under the right wing or maybe it was a piece of a floater left, my bad thats the same thing.

Hey DEAD BIRD, it is nice to see that you are still alive and well. I think NWA is going to give you and all the other pessimist here a shock in the up coming months. I hope you guys won't be too terribly disappointed.

DEAD BIRD, I don't know if the guys were just messing around with me or not but they claim someone was trolling around the Coney Island International Restaurant asking people if they were or knew PlayTheOdds. If this is true I am sorry to have missed them.

Classic example of boorish and not-even-creative humor which not surprisingly seems to prove very amusing to both elementary school children and insecure-and-uemployed unionists.

Newsflash -- the corporate thugs had help.

1. Your union leaders who failed to tell you the truth.
2. Your customers who did tell you the truth.

Now hear this.....its is funny, and...it is the sad truth.

Corporate thugs had help is right, pushing the failing airline to Chapter 7. Further enraging its already PO'd employees, real smart.

Delle and AMFA warned of the coming NWA storm 2 years before it happened. AMFA tried to bargain in good faith which the RLA demands, but of course it was never enough. NWA management criminals did not bargain, and never intended to. Sounds like a large and expensive lawsuit.

Customes will fly "Dirtcheap Air" for the price, and then complain of poor service, junk airplanes, and no food.

Not to mention, the very real possibility of a smoking crater.

Enjoy your flight... :unsure:

After almost a full week and over 10,000 views, my listing was pulled from ebay.

Apparently was in violation of eBay's Inappropriate Item Description policy.

I can't imagine why.

Anyway...

The NORTHWEST AIRLINES model from the toilet has been relisted, along with a nice framed photograph.

See Item# 6584205443

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6584205443

The NWA model from the toilet is up for auction again with updated pictures and text.

See Item# 6584205443

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6584205443

This is the infamous plastic model airplane seen going down the toilet in an outragously entertaining online auction that was viewed by over 10,000 people before it was removed earlier this week.

This auction NOW includes:

- The original Northwest Airlines A320 model from the toilet

- A Framed photograph of this NWA model in the toilet

- Printed instructions of what you should do in the event you find yourself in an A320 during a water ditching.

This nice model that went in the toilet has bold colors with the NORTHWEST name in proud Capital letters accross the top. This is not the more recent model that is faded grey with the name nwa in small letters near the bottom with only half of the original logo on the tail which is going the wrong direction on one side.

I have included a picture of an A320 parked in front of what remains of Hangar B at MSP for the primary purpose of giving potential bidders a better idea of what this airline model looks like since the toilet water is not very clear and you cannot really see the details of the model. While looking at the photo, don't be distracted by the absence of brightly colored artwork painted on the side of the hangar that once served as a daily reminder that at some level "employees are valued"... it is gone, taken apart and demolished. The model you are bidding on looks similar to the one in the picture, and is also in need of maintainance. This model has loose pieces and is falling apart.

Getting the Northwest Airlines model from the toilet would make a wonderful gift for anyone, and these emergency ditching instructions could save your life if the A320 you're in goes down into the water. Gift wrapping is available upon request.

Please let me know if you have any questions related to this broken airline model or the other items listed.

Back