New Airways Officers Announced

Probably. I wouldn't cry or wear a bunny suit.

Both are strictly for weekends.
bj_bunny.jpg

barbeetrantrums,

Don't underestimate our Light Years. She's very savvy and really has some great ideas.

If we can't have Light Years flying with us out on the line, I'd love to have her in a place where her talents could be put to use.

Dea

Dea Certe said:
barbeetrantrums,

Don't underestimate our Light Years. She's very savvy and really has some great ideas.

If we can't have Light Years flying with us out on the line, I'd love to have her in a place where her talents could be put to use.

Dea
[post="288856"][/post]​

Who said I underestimated Light Years? I just think it's unfair to bash my bud Larry without knowing him. I get a little teary-eyed myself when Larry is bashed. :(

BTW, there are favorable comments regarding Larry at http://www.airliners.net/discussions/gener...d.main/2276843/

desertgal said:
I really like Ron Cole.
[post="288826"][/post]​

Good to know.

He should be well received by the U flight attendants as ANYONE, even the local "dog catcher" would be an improvement over Sherry.

The U flight attendants succeeded in getting rid of Sherry once before only to have her brought back a couple of years later by Big Al Crellin. They will be watching to see if he is successful a third time.

Rob Fuhr was the Director of Inflight prior to Al bringing back and promoting Sherry to VP. You would like Rob, he is one of the good guys.

Rob was sent to scheduling in order to make room for Sherry. Sherry has the title and a hefty paycheck (She makes almost as much as the CEO of Jet Blue) but as far as the flight attendants were concerned Rob was and still is Inflight.

Poor guy ended up doing both his old job and his new one. Not sure what Sherry does, she has a talent for looking busy while accomplishing nothing except wasting money on one lame idea after another.

etops1 said:
Steve Farrow, President/CEO, Piedmont

Keith Houk, President/CEO, PSA
[post="288791"][/post]​
Does anyone know what CCY department Express Planning falls under?

I am disappointed to see that Ms. Thompson is not mentioned anywhere herein. She is one person who should absolutely remain with the new US Airways.

I hope there is a place for her in the new company.

Maybe the Senior Vice President of Maintenance and Outsourcing John Prestifilippo will introduce himself to the AWA mechanics, I once heard that he may have been spotted on the floor in PIT and CLT but I can find no one to verify this rumor! :down:

:up: :up: :up: I'm thrilled that Sherry and hopefully her buddies Cheryl and Steve K., will all be gone! For the record, Sherry was brought back to US for one reason - she and Cheryl knew the contract inside out and backwards and thats how they "disemboweled" and screwed with AFA's agreement. So hope this Ron Cole knows what he is doing :)!!

Art at ISP said:
I am disappointed to see that Ms. Thompson is not mentioned anywhere herein. She is one person who should absolutely remain with the new US Airways.

I hope there is a place for her in the new company.
[post="288891"][/post]​

My U sources say she's retiring and won't be making the move west.

Art, not sure if Debra wanted to leave Winston Salem. Coming from the Southern Based, Up and Coming Airline, I am not sure if she would have gone North to CCY when Piedmont and USAir mergered. I can not answer if she was offered a job in Tempe because I dont know, but my guess is she was. She is a GREAT person.

Ohhhh, can't wait to see the Mormons vs. CCY!!! Ohhh, the culture clash!

Cm' on, Mormons!

"Two, four, six, eight,

Tempe's gonna run the place.

Eight, six, four, two,

Crystal Palace, you are through!"

In all seriousness, a dose of clean living from the West may just be what is needed to fumigate the East-centric, self-centered egoists.

PLEASE tell us what is happening to Joette Schmidt. Is she gone?

Also, as a mormom we are really not all that bad a group of people. Living life according to the gospel has its advantages. We might not swear, we might not drink, but we all over the place in Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada - when flying to California from PHL you also cross the mormom blockade of the West. You cannot always tell who we are, but we are all around. You would be surprised at how many of us are business leaders in the just the Phoenix area alone - take Jerry Moyes (Swift Trucking & Aviation) Kevin Kinght (Knight Transportation) and several others.

FM2436 said:
Does anyone know what CCY department Express Planning falls under?
[post="288885"][/post]​

Falls under Express department I do not remember who was VP for it after Ashby took over BB Baldanza job

Latest posts

Back