McCain Suspends His Campaign

McCain just has to fly back to DC to vote with Bush on whatever he wants...JUST LIKE HE HAS 95% OF THE LAST 71/2 YEARS.

It's not as if he has a grip on economics...I mean, in his own words "I need to be educated on the economy" so...what is the purpose of him being in Washington? Just so he can be near the "event"?

I think it is a tragic example of he's lost...and knows Obama will eat him alive in a debate.

It is over. (barring some FALSE FLAG event)

If McCain wants to move the debate to next week, that's fine, but with one stipulation: they move up the VP debate to THIS week. If Palin is as ready as they say she is, it should be no problem.

Bill Clinton: Don't 'Overly Parse' McCain Request to Delay Debate

"We know he didn't do it because he's afraid because Sen. McCain wanted more debates," Clinton said, adding that he was "encouraged" by the joint statement from McCain and Sen. Barack Obama.

"You can put it off a few days the problem is it's hard to reschedule those things," Clinton said, "I presume he did that in good faith since I know he wanted -- I remember he asked for more debates to go all around the country and so I don't think we ought to overly parse that."

If the debate moves forward as planned for Friday night, Clinton says "they should be able to talk about this some of the debate because it is a security issue."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/20...clinton-do.html

Isn't vanity one of the 7 sins or some such nonsense? Who cares that you drive a overpriced POS MB. All it prooves is you know how to flush money down the drain.

It was openly suggested on this forum that I drive a Japanese car, and I do not. I don't want my name tarnished by someone suggesting I drove something I didn't. I'm not driving a brand of car that didn't exist prior to 1989. My vehicle was made by a company whose story begins with Gottlieb Daimler inventing the automobile...it wasn't Henry Ford...and I'm happy to see his signature on the windshield every time I drive.

Lexus raised the bar in a lot of ways for luxury cars, mainly dealer treatment. Mercedes-Benz dealers are far better than they used to be and it's because of that competition. For that, I thank them. No one builds vehicles like Mercedes-Benz. The Japanese cars are soft, floaty, and something the average Asian can aspire to drive through hard work and dedication. I like the Mercedes-Benz "feel" and "smell" (any MB owners on the forum know what I'm talking about)...it's a feeling of build quality not found in any other car.

I drive a Mercedes-Benz because they're the safest vehicles around. I've had 6 of them over the years and they're all a genuine pleasure to drive and own as long as they're under warranty. Once it's over, I trade them in. They represent the best value for my family. My only beef is that they don't make an SUV big enough to satisfy my needs.

It was openly suggested on this forum that I drive a Japanese car, and I do not. I don't want my name tarnished by someone suggesting I drove something I didn't. I'm not driving a brand of car that didn't exist prior to 1989. My vehicle was made by a company whose story begins with Gottlieb Daimler inventing the automobile...it wasn't Henry Ford...and I'm happy to see his signature on the windshield every time I drive.

Lexus raised the bar in a lot of ways for luxury cars, mainly dealer treatment. Mercedes-Benz dealers are far better than they used to be and it's because of that competition. For that, I thank them. No one builds vehicles like Mercedes-Benz. The Japanese cars are soft, floaty, and something the average Asian can aspire to drive through hard work and dedication. I like the Mercedes-Benz "feel" and "smell" (any MB owners on the forum know what I'm talking about)...it's a feeling of build quality not found in any other car.

I drive a Mercedes-Benz because they're the safest vehicles around. I've had 6 of them over the years and they're all a genuine pleasure to drive and own as long as they're under warranty. Once it's over, I trade them in. They represent the best value for my family. My only beef is that they don't make an SUV big enough to satisfy my needs.
How in the world is your name tarnished by someone suggesting that you drive a Japanese car?????

How in the world is your name tarnished by someone suggesting that you drive a Japanese car?????

You're obviously not part any significant southern California social groups, but the Lexus is definitely not the "in" vehicle to be driving around here unless you're a petite Asian woman under 5'4" tall. Anyone larger looks ridiculous driving those.

The defacto standard here right now is Mercedes-Benz and BMW, pick your model. Just avoid those hideous "Mini" cars they sell at the BMW dealer out of vending machines...they're hideous.

Actually she said her name is tarnished by "someone suggesting I drove something I didn't". Of course, that's an even weirder assumption, but so be it.

I'm just happy you're talking with God. Through Him, all things are possible.
Indeed they are....people can judge me for who I am and not for the car that I drive. What the REALLY socially conscious in Dallas used to do back in the early 1980's was drive a Mercedes that was the color of either baby poop yellow or pea green....that let the world know that they had money to BURN...

Indeed they are....people are judge me for who I am and not for the car that I drive. What the REALLY socially conscious in Dallas used to do back in the early 1980's was drive a Mercedes that was the color of either baby poop yellow or pea green....that let the world know that they had money to BURN...
People can judge me all they want. I only care about how the Lord judges me when I'm standing before him at the pearly gates of Heaven. My car is one of many material possessions that have no bearing on anything about me. They protect my children when we travel so I certainly think that's important. When you can afford the luxury of "fitting in" in the automotive department, you do it. If I had less money, I might drive a C-class, but that doesn't mean I'd look alright driving it.

It's really a funny thing, all of my Mercedes-Benz vehicles have been black. I'm not sure why I always went with black, but i have. I wonder what that lets the world know about me?

People can judge me all they want. I only care about how the Lord judges me when I'm standing before him at the pearly gates of Heaven. My car is one of many material possessions that have no bearing on anything about me. They protect my children when we travel so I certainly think that's important. When you can afford the luxury of "fitting in" in the automotive department, you do it. If I had less money, I might drive a C-class, but that doesn't mean I'd look alright driving it.

It's really a funny thing, all of my Mercedes-Benz vehicles have been black. I'm not sure why I always went with black, but i have. I wonder what that lets the world know about me?

You are so funny, I think you are just kidding with all the christian nonsense you spurt out. You are just trying to get attention. I think you like to shock people and get people to debate you on your christian stances. I suspect that you are an athiest. I know of no christians who would say some of the things you say . LOL

You are so funny, I think you are just kidding with all the christian nonsense you spurt out. You are just trying to get attention. I think you like to shock people and get people to debate you on your christian stances. I suspect that you are an athiest. I know of no christians who would say some of the things you say . LOL

Cooper... I think you and I both recognized long ago that this forum is a game to her

You can call into question my motivation for being here, but please don't call into question my being a woman. It's hurtful to me and to my husband, who'd be more than happy to confirm that I'm a woman to anyone. And I'm 37 years old.

Back on topic, please. Stop trying to divert attention toward me. I can get my own attention.

Hey Cooper,

I think You and Lily are on to something... :up:

Take Care,
B) xUT

Back