Leno Thanks Union Members!

Kev3188 said:
Really?He thanked his crew for their skill & professionalism. That included those involved in the trades. These are your people he's complimenting!
The only "people" "he has", must dislike, and call stupid, all people who do not agree with him.

Since Leno once made a joke about Obama (and everyone else) Fa la Li la TI da do di TI has to somehow tie this to some kind of liberal verses conservative slam. If you don't agree, you are a stupid "libtard" [sic].

Understand now?

• Banned
Leno has spoken a few times at the IAM Grand Lodge Convention, he is a union supporter.

700UW said:
Leno has spoken a few times at the IAM Grand Lodge Convention, he is a union supporter.
Did your legs get all tingley?

Of course Leno didn't have a choice as to whether or not the people who worked his show were union members...from what I understand "no join union" in the tv/movie industry, in Kalifornia, "no worky" and why the industry has been moving to Canada and the SE U.S.

• Banned
Nope men dont arouse me, unlike yourself who posts sexual innuendos about men all the time,

You can come out of the closet, its ok.

I always liked Leno. His only crime was not being Johnny Carson.

I always thought David Letterman should have gotten the spot though, as did Johnny Carson.

You're very welcome.

My angle? I found it refreshing that he took time out to positively acknowledge both those in the trades, and that they're union. While I certainly don't control the direction any discussion takes, I was hoping we might make it at least a couple of posts before the usual "libtard" and/or anti union stuff popped up. All the more so from you, since you both share a skill set with those Leno mentioned, and were union until not too long ago. That's all.

All I mentioned was as long as the show was filmed in Kalifornia, Leno had "NO" choice but to use union workers!

Pinewood Atlanta is a full service film and entertainment studio complex comprised of five sound stages on 288 acres in Fayetteville, Georgia USA, just south of Atlanta. The project will become a world-class studio for the production of film, television, music and video games.
  • A one-stop shop for filmmakers and production companies
  • 5 sound stages totalling 100,000 sq ft
  • 300,000 sq ft of workshop and production office space
Construction is in progress and will open in January 2014.

http://www.pinewoodgroup.com/our-studios/usa/pinewood-atlanta-studios

• Banned
Yep and how many Hollywood stars live and work in GA?

Hollywood is the Mecca of the TV, film and music industry, the guests for shows are right there, no one is going to fly to GA to be interviewed, just like NY is second to CA in the industry and thats why talk shows based out of NY do well, just like CA.

You might want to try and use common sense once in a while.

And do you know what the third largest state in the US for film and TV?

Not Georgia, that would be North Carolina.

Kev3188 said:
I was hoping we might make it at least a couple of posts before the usual "libtard" and/or anti union stuff popped up. All the more so from you
Noted.

I hope Jimmy Fallon is up to the task. I wish him luck.

I still like Conan O'Brien. I honestly did not know how to take his "passing the torch" jab. I think that was just his way of saying goodbye comedian to comedian. 

700UW said:
Really? Is the tin foil hat you are wearing cooking your brain? Are you hiding in Mexico with Jesse to avoid the drones?

I'm not surprised you've never noticed......

pet%20peacock.gif

Latest posts

Back