For US Flight Attendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the cart is in the aisle doesn't mean passengers don't have to use the lavatory. I would say something silly like, "Be sure to hand out some drinks from the back galley while your back there". No joke, I was on a Mesa flight (America West Express) at the time and the f/a's locked, yes LOCKED the lavatories until they were finished with the service on a crj-900. My friend and I were just stunned. The reason was there was not enough room in the aisle for passengers while they were serving. :rolleyes: The cart is on wheels, move it. :lol:

Are you all incompetent? Do you really think it was just about a bathroom run and telling me to move the cart? No, I gave a general over view of what happened. So to go into more details for those of you focused on one part of the statement instead of an example of flying the DELETED BY MODERATOR After I asked him to wait a moment we were finishing the last 3 rows, he attempted to block me and then placed his foot out and tried to trip me while handing drinks to three older women.

It amazes me that any of you think a 400 pound cart should be pulled back and forth a million times to allow people to use the lav. If he had some respect, I would of allowed him upfront. Thankfully I had a passenger who was nice enough to come and ask me if she should write a statement for me. It was because of her I decided to write the OSIR and you know what they should be done more often!

People who can't control themselves and even there mouths should be reported and a OSIR should be written. Non-compliance of crew member instructions is a Level 1.

We have the lowest passenger complaints filed and US Airways has the highest. I think I know what I am doing..... You might wanna take a few lessons, considering what he did could of gotten him arrested and with the attitudes you all have, seems like he would of been if on one of your flights.

:groovy:

It amazes me that any of you think a 400 pound cart should be pulled back and forth a million times to allow people to use the lav. If he had some respect, I would of allowed him upfront.

w6dge6fg58d.jpg

Are you all incompetent? Do you really think it was just about a bathroom run and telling me to move the cart? No, I gave a general over view of what happened. So to go into more details for those of you focused on one part of the statement instead of an example of flying the . After I asked him to wait a moment we were finishing the last 3 rows, he attempted to block me and then placed his foot out and tried to trip me while handing drinks to three older women.

It amazes me that any of you think a 400 pound cart should be pulled back and forth a million times to allow people to use the lav. If he had some respect, I would of allowed him upfront. Thankfully I had a passenger who was nice enough to come and ask me if she should write a statement for me. It was because of her I decided to write the OSIR and you know what they should be done more often!

People who can't control themselves and even there mouths should be reported and a OSIR should be written. Non-compliance of crew member instructions is a Level 1.

We have the lowest passenger complaints filed and US Airways has the highest. I think I know what I am doing..... You might wanna take a few lessons, considering what he did could of gotten him arrested and with the attitudes you all have, seems like he would of been if on one of your flights.

:groovy:

A). Wow, um, so are we "incompetant?". Answer: No, but your post did omit the details of rude man so I asked to be more clear about it. I don't know you, so forgive me.
B) Who do you work for, with the least amount of complaints? Are we supposed to know this?

C) Holy crap, man. We get it, but did you have to go there?

D) A million times? Really? Maybe twice. F'n move the cart for a minute.

E) "Attempted to block me" - um, like a linebacker, or what? I'm just saying I deal with A-holes all the time and some are jerks and some are Satan's spawn. Maybe you had the latter but your post made you seem, with all due respect, I wouldn't know you from some of the uber-sensitive mamas who carry power trips with them on each leg.

F) I'm sure I'm way out of line, and you were perfectly in line with your TSA FBI GSC dissertation. I'm sure drama never follows you.

And PS, I've worked for 3 airlines and have 2 college degrees so I'm not an imbecile, despite my continued choice to love my job and work here.

*cheers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back