CLT-PHX A332

I was told that a couple weeks ago by a CSS and couldn't believe it. I still dont see why.

Fwiw, there should be at least one a day doing a RT between PHX & PHL as well. I'm guessing that they are doing this due to the additional A-332 deliveries this year along with the cuts in some of the T/A flying for the winter. I think that its a good move to add some additional seats between the hubs for the holidays.

I am looking forward to it! I miss the A332s. I am now in PHX looking forward to seeing it in PHX

Fwiw, there should be at least one a day doing a RT between PHX & PHL as well. I'm guessing that they are doing this due to the additional A-332 deliveries this year along with the cuts in some of the T/A flying for the winter. I think that its a good move.
Congrats on this post being you 3300 post! but I agree!!!

It should go on to OGG???? The Pilot Contract does allow it. Hope the West Babies enjoy seeing a Big Bird in Phx !

if they have them just sitting around then send one to SJU a couple times a week , freight and mail gets send back most every day for lack of room or weight to carry it on an A321

Fwiw, there should be at least one a day doing a RT between PHX & PHL as well. I'm guessing that they are doing this due to the additional A-332 deliveries this year along with the cuts in some of the T/A flying for the winter. I think that its a good move to add some additional seats between the hubs for the holidays.

Amen! AA is starting a 777 DFW-LAX-DFW flight...finally. Everyone complains about the congestion and delays at LAX, but we fly 16 flights per day on that route, and only 6 of them are 757 or 767 (one a day). And, the passengers love the big a/c--particularly those who will probably never make an international flight.

Back