Can-a-leave & Seniority

if you will look at page 4section B line 25 of the POS that was shoved down our throats: it states that they have to use the Allegheny-Mohawk Labor Protective Provision . Section 2,3,and 13 for seniority intergration can someone explain what section 2,3and13 are??
And besides i thought that Miklavic was suppose to be in charge of it but didn't he retire???

I have a hard copy and will scan it in. I also have a copy of an US Airways Dispatchers decision. It sites the provisions and determined that Date of hire was the most fair method. View attachment 7180

I will continue to vote against anything the iam brings forth, until the iam surrenders and gets US a DATE OF HIRE SENIORITY SYSTEM. And that doesn't mean for some things, it means for everything that has to do with any type of bidding!

Canaleave, if you have any scruples you will do what is right and fair for US ramp agents. You can leave on a high note by administering DOH to all ramp agents before your demise.

When it comes to bidding and layoff seniority... this is Holy Grail for this industry.
It is absolutely necessary in these times of uncertainty in regards to future consolidation, that this be priority one for all unions representing our employees.

In other words… Attention all Unions in transition talks…. DOH !

Back