" 19 KIDS and Counting.... (err).. T O U C H I N G " !

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I don't care what you think Quagmire.

The fact is he is an employee of a private company collecting a publicly funded pension that I am paying for.

I don't feel it is right for him to prosper off my labor working for a company who's service I have never used in my life.

FYI.....DICK-HEAD,

I'm hearing that by the time YOU see any Social Security  $$$......you'll have to be  ' 70 '  to collect it, and more than likely....YOU'LL be PAYING......... M O R E....SS taxes.
A N D, while I'm on the subject of SS,...I see that the clock on the wall says  12:02A, which means it's  Wednesday,...........the 4th Wednesday of the month, which means it's MY...SS   $$$$  pay day.  So I'll have to get off the board to check my direct deposit, to ensure that the Feds deposited my  $ 1,709,oo  properly into my account.
So...La La, in summary,  K E E P ....W O R K I N G so you can P A Y  those  SS-taxes, and stay healthy !
I wouldn't want you 'out'.....collecting  SSDI, 'cause that would be  LESS...SS/$$ getting PAID IN, and less security for ME ! ! !

Ps,
(AMTRAK pension $$ gets deposited on the 1st)  ( AA pension gets deposited on the 1st. )  ( TWU (some kind of supplemental disability/pension benefit) Insurance goes 'in' on the 1st ).
I wonder what day of the month TSA  $  would go 'in', after I land this part time gig with the FEDS, looking through  ' MISS WORLD's '  thong's  etc.

' HILL - '16

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I wouldn't want you 'out'.....collecting  SSDI, 'cause that would be  LESS...SS/$$ getting PAID IN, and less security for ME ! ! !
Just a typical Democrat showing his true colors.

Thank you Bears I knew I could count on you.

Ok, I'll bite.

First, the authenticity of this needs to be confirmed. For all we know, it could be a hoax. After all, anyone can send a blind item to the NYT.

That said- and assuming this is, in fact, true- I happen to agree 100% with then opinions of Appiah & Yoshino. No matter what any of us think/feel, the decision on whether this story ever sees the light of day is ultimately up to alleged victim.

To ignore that is to ignore the idea that running (with) this story might mean more victimization for this person...

Eric,

Like with  ' FINGERS " DUGGAR,  Bring some F'n FACTS to light, so 'this' can be dealt with properly.

NOW, should we hear any BOO - HOO-ing (Fox News style) from you about how the most respected newspaper in America is BIASED against Conservatives, well in that case we'll have to consider the source, that 'source' being... YOU !

PS,

We  S T I L L  have NOT had a comment from YOU about 'FINGERS', or Anything DUGGAR  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A N D...Eric,...as they say,.........." The beat goes On "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/26/duggars-politics-incest_n_7444264.html

big deal most people don't give a damn about this now , in a few months it will be forgotten.
Meanwhile the Hilliary show will still be on the front burner, wiped server, state dept business, missing emails.Oh I might add very questionable foundation finances and all sorts of underhanded dealings including russian uranium. yet she remains silent just like her supporters like you attached to her ass like a leach along with that 25% trust rating she has. 

This has nothing to do with Hillary.

It's about a child molestor who is buddies with the republicans.

700UW said:
This has nothing to do with Hillary.

It's about a child molestor who is buddies with the republicans.
Everything is about Hillary, it distracts him from his own pathetic life.

Dog Wonder said:
Everything is about Hillary, it distracts him from his own pathetic life.
I have a great life I just interact with internet idiots such as yourself for the fun of it.
dumb fk

cltrat said:
big deal most people don't give a damn about this now , in a few months it will be forgotten.
Meanwhile the Hilliary show will still be on the front burner, wiped server, state dept business, missing emails.Oh I might add very questionable foundation finances and all sorts of underhanded dealings including russian uranium. yet she remains silent just like her supporters like you attached to her ass like a leach along with that 25% trust rating she has. 

NOW any lingering doubts about you being Totally F'd-Up are a question NO LONGER !

Your attempt at deflection away from the Duggars have failed MISERABLY. (To be fair, let me ammend that to 'FINGERS', JIM-BOB and his old lady) (At least the young girls came forward, knowing the difference between right and wrong)

Not one of you .."Heavy duty conservatives" on this board, (and you KNOW who you are) have addressed these MOLESTATION  and cover up of MOLESTATION incidents,......................N O T.............O N E  !

eolesen made a weak asss attempt at an "end around play", but made himself look like a Fool. (something you'll RARELY see)

Jesus,.....the Westboro Baptist Church has more credibility than  'FINGERS'...JIMMY-BOB, Michele and the Phoney ASSS HOLES they mingle with like Tony Perkins and his " V A L U E S........VOTER SUMMIT, or his  FRC.

I'll forever and always thank '700 for posting those MUG SHOTS of BUSH, JINDAL, WALKER, PAUL, PERRY and CRUZ....snuggling up to a MFer who's 'EXPLORING' His little sister's  'bunnys and bee stings' !

If you ever have a need to look-up the spelling/meaning of Conservatives, look in 'Websters' under  " H "....or.. " R "...for HYPOCRITS/REPUBLICANS  !!!!

my problem is you, you call out anyone who changes a thread topic when it doesnt suit your liberal beliefs. That Hilliary thread has been taken all over creation by your liberal friends and you don't say jack
so until you're a moderator know your role and be quiet and let the mods do their job.

Back