Well, guess what?....... I'm back!

You are clueless about maintenance
And you are just clueless in general.

There are major differences in the 737NG and the Max.

Different engines, more sophisticated avionics and system.
Who cares? Fact is you may have have upgrades here and there that you adopt over time but a 737 is still a 737.

Just like a car from 2020 is more sophisticated than a car from 2005, but all the major components are basically the same.

You take any car mechanic that has been out of the game for 15 years he can pretty much jump right back in and start working.

My job doesn't work that way. You step away 15 years and you are coming back to a whole new architecture.

Stick to stocking the shelves and maybe you’ll get promoted to cashier.
Keep sticking your head up your ass and you might get promoted to grand canyon.

So upper income so does that mean it’s a double wide vs a single wide?
The only double wide I see is your mouth. Try closing it.

And you are just clueless in general.

Who cares? Fact is you may have have upgrades here and there that you adopt over time but a 737 is still a 737.

Just like a car from 2020 is more sophisticated than a car from 2005, but all the major components are basically the same.

You take any car mechanic that has been out of the game for 15 years he can pretty much jump right back in and start working.

My job doesn't work that way. You step away 15 years and you are coming back to a whole new architecture.

Keep sticking your head up your ass and you might get promoted to grand canyon.

The only double wide I see is your mouth. Try closing it.
You are seriously misinformed, compare the 737-200 to a Max and it’s not the same, with each post your ignorance grows by leaps and bounds.

A mechanic who hasn’t touched a car in 15 years would be severely limited on what to do especially with the computers, Control modules etc.

You really need some therapy and meds, must suck to be going around in life miserable and angry.

You must be the life of the party.

IMG_7336.png

Last edited:
You are seriously misinformed, compare the 737-200 to a Max and it’s not the same, with each post your ignorance grows by leaps and bounds.

A mechanic who hasn’t touched a car in 15 years would be severely limited on what to do especially with the computers, Control modules etc.

You really need some therapy and meds, must suck to be going around in life miserable and angry.

View attachment 17423
Doesn’t fly-by-wire add a whole other dimension to aircraft maintenance.

View attachment 17423
So? A Yukon is bigger than an Acadia. Different engine. Still basically the same.

737 MAX may be larger and have a bigger engine but it's basically the same. A pipe with wings.

So? A Yukon is bigger than an Acadia. Different engine. Still basically the same.

737 MAX may be larger and have a bigger engine but it's basically the same. A pipe with wings.
It’s is nothing like a 737 classic. Totally different engines , wing, fuselage and systems

Clueless you are

It’s is nothing like a 737 classic. Totally different engines , wing, fuselage and systems

Clueless you are
Did I ever tell you about the time licensed A&P mechanics at TULE installed a door mechanism BACKWARDS on a 757? They could not figure out why they could not get the door closed.

In the end 5 mechanics, all licensed mind you, surrounded the door trying to figure out what went wrong. An engineer had to come to the aircraft and figure it out for them.

Even with a step by step manual they could not figure it out. Talk about clueless.

Did I ever tell you about the time licensed A&P mechanics at TULE installed a door mechanism BACKWARDS on a 757? They could not figure out why they could not get the door closed.

In the end 5 mechanics, all licensed mind you, surrounded the door trying to figure out what went wrong. An engineer had to come to the aircraft and figure it out for them.

Even with a step by step manual they could not figure it out. Talk about clueless.
Irrelevant

I have a neighbor who is retired 15 yrs United maintenance supervisor. Do you think he could go back to work tomorrow and do maintenance on a 737 MAX?

I have a neighbor who is retired 15 yrs United maintenance supervisor. Do you think he could go back to work tomorrow and do maintenance on a 737 MAX?
A supervisor? Maybe not. No telling how long he has been in a management role.

A mechanic? Yes I do. It might take him a month or so to adjust to some changes but I think for the most part "catch up time" would be limited.

Back