What is the new Delta paint scheme?

texflyer

Advanced
Feb 26, 2003
Rumor going around the net is that DL's planes are getting a new livery. Has anyone seen it? Please describe?

Rumor going around the net is that DL's planes are getting a new livery. Has anyone seen it? Please describe?

uh huh, it is a black background with (Edited BY Moderator) come fly with us and be a delta (Edited by Moderator)

Got to love you guys!!!

NOTE: Racist comments whether in fun or intentional will not be tolerated.

uh huh, it is a black background with ShUneeqwa standing next to a drain - throwing money down it, screaming non - union is Da way to go in Hotlanta, come fly with us and be a delta coochie... ya'll hear now!!!

Got to love you guys!!!

How sad, how truly sad. Don't blame everyone else for your own shortcomings, donttouchthebooty. Those who have it don't have to flaunt it, which is why your screen name leads me to believe your a 50-something year old flight attendant who yearns for her yesteryears. Not that there's anything wrong with 50-something flight attendants, just the ones who wish they were still 20-something and are bitter at the world because of it. Have you looked into Botox, perhaps? Heck, i hear nowadays they even have butt implants, which would help you out tremendously, considering yours has begun to slide down the back of your legs. :lol:

How sad, how truly sad. Don't blame everyone else for your own shortcomings, donttouchthebooty. Those who have it don't have to flaunt it, which is why your screen name leads me to believe your a 50-something year old flight attendant who yearns for her yesteryears. Not that there's anything wrong with 50-something flight attendants, just the ones who wish they were still 20-something and are bitter at the world because of it. Have you looked into Botox, perhaps? Heck, i hear nowadays they even have butt implants, which would help you out tremendously, considering yours has begun to slide down the back of your legs. :lol:

Oh now come on delta777, just a friendly joke....

damn you found out :up:

What's interesting about this 1967 Indy shot is that it was taken right near the end of the DC-6s long era of DL service (1948-1968). Five years after the 'jet age' DL scheme was introduced in 1962 (the scheme that lasted for well over 30 years!). The DC-6s and CV-340s were never repainted.

I wish we would do a 757 that paint scheme. I think it would be a great retro look. I've always liked the winged D logo.

Its here

Airliners.net
And man is it ugggggggglllllllly!

I wouldn't be so sure. The picture to the link you provided was removed from those boards. In addition there have been at least at least three other pictures popping up. One is a livery similar to the classic DL paint with the black nose.
I think it is still a guessing game as to what it will be.

uh huh, it is a black background with ShUneeqwa standing next to a drain - throwing money down it, screaming non - union is Da way to go in Hotlanta, come fly with us and be a delta coochie... ya'll hear now!!!

Got to love you guys!!!

Highly offensive, and the monitor should be doing the job of a monitor and warning your narrow-minded ass about racist diatribes like the pathetic drek you posted.

Loser

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Back