Us Airways Hits $1b Labor Savings Target

USA320Pilot said:
US Airways hits $1B labor savings target

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="241100"][/post]​
Your CUSHEY seat in the cockpit is preserved for a few more months , are YA happy now!!!! :lol:

USA320 gets to keep his job at the expense of many others. I know your not happy about this! Yeah right! Savy

It doesn't matter USA320. You and your entire operation are still going down. You are luving the fact that they voted yes. You got no game, you got no moves and your going no where.

boeing787 said:
It doesn't matter USA320. You and your entire operation are still going down. You are luving the fact that they voted yes. You got no game, you got no moves and your going no where.
[post="241139"][/post]​
I LOVE IT!!!!!! :shock: :D :p

you guys are all pathetic. you all lost. your bitchin and moanin got you nowhere. . i hate to say it but a320pilot was right all along.

Well, I'm not sure if saying "congrats" is the right thing to say, given the financial pain involved here. But, I hope management and everyone else pulls together to finally make all three rounds of concessions work. I'm quite surprised US has made it this far, so it would be a shame to fail now.

savyinvestor said:
USA320 gets to keep his job at the expense of many others. I know your not happy about this! Yeah right! Savy
[post="241120"][/post]​
Don't you work for UAL? LOL!

boeing787 said:
[post="241139"][/post]​
The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall! Good luck to UAL.

You hit your targets, and your costs are still 11 cents and you still can't compete. The heat is now on management to do something besides extort concessions from employees.

Pacemaker said:
You hit your targets, and your costs are still 11 cents and you still can't compete. The heat is now on management to do something besides extort concessions from employees.
[post="241207"][/post]​

Well, be fair, it will take several months for all of the concessions to show up in a lower CASM. That being said, yes, management needs to perform now, no more excuses.

Back