"Thrilla..in Manila "...........(Political style)

Why cross that bridge now? I'll cross it when it is clear it needs to be crossed. For now, I will stay on this side of the gorge, where the grass is much greener.

Today’s Survey USA poll says the Dems are ahead, and that Obama is further ahead.

If the election were held now:

Obama - McCain:
Obama would win 24 states and DC with 280 electoral votes.
McCain would win 26 states with 258 electoral votes.

Clinton - McCain
Clinton would win 20 states and DC with 276 electoral votes.
McCain would win 30 states with 262 electoral votes.

The same poll shows that a Clinton / Obama ticket has the potential for:
Obama / Clinton …. 28 states and DC with 354 electoral votes
McCain …. 22 states with 184 electoral votes.

AND!
Since I don't have a horse I care much about in this race, I agree... sit back and enjoy the show.

NH, Amherst.
But you knew that. I sent you the picture of the bear in my back yard a little over a year ago.

##################################################################

MMB,

Thanx for "jarring" my memory loose !

Since 99% of Amherst is Republican, I would figure you for JMc !!!

Couldn't Imagine you voting for NA....DAAR, or not voting at ALL.

(jesus,......"12"....is the ONLY "OKIE" in know(and respect),..

Bears I have many Indian Blood Brothers down here that would take exception to that!

If 'Billary' should win (Ain't gonna happen) then so be it my YANKEE friend, I've got my plans laid out already and its no hide off my back.

I don't need 'UNCLE SAM'... :up:

Regards,
Local 12

:up: ALRIGHT WE MIGHT HAVE A CANDIDATE!!! To heck with the three little pigs! I might not like him, but I'd vote for Al Bore in a minute!!! This would be his opportunity.

The "Gore" part of that article is ridiculous. She claims that Gore could prevent a complete meltdown in the party.

Ummm... what does she think will happen if the super delegates decide to nominate a potential candidate that the public didn't vote on in this election???

The "Gore" part of that article is ridiculous. She claims that Gore could prevent a complete meltdown in the party.

Ummm... what does she think will happen if the super delegates decide to nominate a potential candidate that the public didn't vote on in this election???

Obama, Hillary, McCain...I'll take anybody else.

Clinton has 242 super delegates and Obama has 207.

And so it may be at this juncture.....but as a blind IAM party loyalist.....you appear willing to sell it all to the Clintstones based upon super D's alone....obviously you subscribe to the Clintstone "win at all costs" mantra....scorched earth and all.....just remember ...dis the big 'O' and you'll have every
"disenfranchised " black voter going GOP in 2012.

And your a brainwashed right wing nut job who worships at Karl Rove's altar.

63,000 jobs lost last month, yep go vote for McCain.

Back