The FEW..........The PROUD,

The only people I'm judging are those who think they've earned the right to openly criticize whatever happens on the battlefield.

I think they will be scapegoated. I think they should be busted down in rank, discharged and call it a day. I think what will end up happening is will be worse. They are idiots and they gave fodder to those who hate us.

Unless you are personally willing and able to take their place on the battlefield, it really doesn't matter what you, me, or anyone else thinks should happen to them.

They stand out in the cold all night with a gun defending your right to hate them.

Meanwhile, you figuratively piss on them with all your scorn and disgust for how they release the stress of having been targeted by the guys at their feet?

You want my judgement of their actions? I'd shake their hands, after they washed them.

I think all Marines should have their pay doubled. I think those who serve should be exempt from income taxes. Permanently.

And what happens on the battlefield should stay on the battlefield. My son won't talk about his job to his mom or his civilian friends. They don't get it. I try to, but even I can't relate to all of it.

If we as family can't get it, I certainly wouldn't expect a pacifist like you or the liberal media complex to get it.

Unless you are personally willing and able to take their place on the battlefield, it really doesn't matter what you, me, or anyone else thinks should happen to them.

Pppppsssssssssttttttttt.... I have a secret that you may or may not know about. Check it out. COTUS. Section 2 Clause 1 is particularly interesting. What that says is that we have a civilian (like me) who is in charge of the US armed forces. I vote for that civilian and therefore I to have a say (indirectly) over the military. The military has no say in this. They do as they are told by the CinC. That is why the military does not get to decide if gays can serve, it is decided by the civilian leadership. So yes it does matter what you and I think. It is what the military thinks that does not mean jack.

What?

You can't be serious.

Please explain how that would work.

For the most part I tend to agree with Eolsen on this. I think the soldiers are vastly under paid. Especially the soldiers who actually put their lives on the line. The tax exempt part I would agree with along with a cap of lets say $100k a year or so. I am not interested in giving some general a free ride when he becomes a high priced lobbyist or consultant.

They also need to have better medical care while we are at it.

Pppppsssssssssttttttttt.... I have a secret that you may or may not know about. Check it out. COTUS. Section 2 Clause 1 is particularly interesting. What that says is that we have a civilian (like me) who is in charge of the US armed forces. I vote for that civilian and therefore I to have a say (indirectly) over the military. The military has no say in this. They do as they are told by the CinC. That is why the military does not get to decide if gays can serve, it is decided by the civilian leadership. So yes it does matter what you and I think. It is what the military thinks that does not mean jack.

You better wake up and smell the roses.....this isn't a civilian matter.

UCMJ..........Pal.

Latest posts

Back