Shooting at UCLA

That's one of the dumber fallacies the right has tossed around.

Almost as dumb as the idea that we should abolish DWI laws, since some people will continue to drive drunk anyway...

Kev3188 said:
Almost as dumb as the idea that we should abolish DWI laws, since some people will continue to drive drunk anyway...
m

Just stop talking already. You're making an embarrassment of yourself again.

Kev3188 said:

Surely you don't believe that more gun laws will reduce gun crimes. Only law abiding people will obey them.  Criminals don't obey the law. This is America with money you can get anything. Even if they confiscate every last gun the criminals will still be able to get them. 

I believe laws limiting magazine size, banning assault rifles, and using "smart" technology are at least worth trying. Same with inter agency cooperation.

No one said a word about confiscation. At the same time, please don't try and convince me that you "need" and AR-15.

Kev3188 said:
I believe laws limiting magazine size, banning assault rifles, and using "smart" technology are at least worth trying. Same with inter agency cooperation.
No one said a word about confiscation. At the same time, please don't try and convince me that you "need" and AR-15.
You're just another ignorant LWNJ that knows nothing about firearms, so please just shut up already.

Kev3188 said:
I believe laws limiting magazine size,( ok so I will have less bullets than the criminals) banning assault rifles ( so the criminals can have them but I cant), and using "smart" technology ( so I have to fumble with whatever safety feature they come up with while the criminal doesn't) are at least worth trying. Same with inter agency cooperation.

No one said a word about confiscation ( that's where this leads whether you think so or not)  . At the same time, please don't try and convince me that you "need" and AR-15. ( why not? I see I should only be allowed to have a .38 caliber pistol that can only hold two bullets and wont fire unless I enable it by inputting a code in an app on my smartphone. While the criminal gets the AR 15 with a 50 round clip and no "smart" technology) I have a lot of respect for you Kev so I hope you don't think I am coming at you. I just cant believe you think those things will make a difference.

I think not doing anything /won't/ make a difference.

We can sit around and argue, or we can point fingers in the wrong direction... Or we can come together as a nation and say "enough."

If someone think their right to buy an AR-15 is worth enduring a steady stream of Orlandos, they need a serious reality check.

Kev3188 said:
I think not doing anything /won't/ make a difference.

We can sit around and argue, or we can point fingers in the wrong direction... Or we can come together as a nation and say "enough."

If someone think their right to buy an AR-15 is worth enduring a steady stream of Orlandos, they need a serious reality check.
O.K. Kev. Let's do it by the numbers.  http://www.youngcons.com/meme-proves-the-u-s-does-not-have-a-gun-problem/

Back