RNC. The good old days.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

On your BEST DAY.....cit - RAT,.......you couldn't be worthy enough to place YOUR Lips   to  'lock on ' to Dogs  ASSS   !!!!!!!!!

kodiak-bear.jpg

NOW,
On to eolesens usual diatribe.

I simply asked the GOD questions to get a more definitive answer, therefore Its a bigoted question.

More specifically,...we know that the JEWS / Muslims and Buddhists have (thier version of One GOD.   But it gets VERY VERY confusing when you get to the christian 'Merry go round'.
I mean....Jesus IS GOD....then he isn't GOD.  The POPE is the #2 man, Or he ISN'T the #2 man.
Jesus WAS born in DEC, or in some cases in JAN. (think Greeks)
(In all reality Jesus the prophet was NOT born anywhere near either month)
Jesus was " Resurected " in some cases March, but in some cases in APRIL, and if it is early APRIL, it could be late April (again think Greeks)  (I wish they'd ALL get thier Shiit together) !!!

So in summary, instead I get replys  talking about  'PORCELEIN GOD(s) " from  'southwindBAG (It appears that our resident Village IDIOT....is OFF his Meds again)

So, i mean   ????????????????

PS,
Hey Dog.
NOTE how my topic about  "MORON siteings in NH "...... DISSAPEARED from the board !
(Must be that C I A eavesdropping thing,...ya think ? )

What?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

On your BEST DAY.....cit - RAT,.......you couldn't be worthy enough to place YOUR Lips   to  'lock on ' to Dogs  ASSS   !!!!!!!!!

well you're probably right there considering I wouldn't piss on either of you if you were on fire
you're both a couple of pos's
your posts about religion and the south and well about anything  for that matter shows the depths of your ignorance every time you post.

cltrat said:
interesting how you'll call southwind out for bigotry , but when Bear does  it you place your lips on his ass and lock on like a leach
Brahahaw.................

Only one person I'm bigoted towards and he best keep his sorry ass north of the Mason-Dixon, talking the way he does..... he probably wouldn't make it back in one piece!

Dog Wonder said:
You got a flush outhouse?

Dog,
' flush outhouse ' ? , Jesus, he's still breaking in his first pair of SHOES.

Those  ' NECKS ' do have an advantage though with thier PRIVEYS.  They're located near thier gardens. It's why that / thier NASTY SLIMEY OCRA grows so big.

Ocra, grits and a  'big ol' sliiiice o Cown bread'.  YUM !

Back