President Biden drops (forced) out.

There are around 350 Million people in the USA 🇺🇸 Why would anything surprise me?

Many people hate Biden, Harris and Trump.

All of them are pretty sad if this is really the best we have to offer.
Republicans had a chance to choose from a number of other candidates, but they lost their spine sometime around November 2020. They pretty much pandered to Trump for far too long and allowed him to stay in the game.

Republicans had a chance to choose from a number of other candidates, but they lost their spine sometime around November 2020. They pretty much pandered to Trump for far too long and allowed him to stay in the game.

No he won the debates. He beat everyone else who stood in his way. Unlike 👎 someone else he EARNED the nomination.

These people are slimy as hell.

So what happens now? Kamala gets anointed like Hillary? (Yea that worked out well) or do they have an open convention picking Kamala (Make it look good) or does someone else (Maybe better) get picked?
Glad you are starting to see this sh*t show for what it really is.

A massive amount of people all over the World don’t buy the convictions and believe they were totally and completely Politically motivated. A whole hell of a lot of appearances undeniably point to that.

Now let’s see if the Democrats try to once again usurp Democracy and anoint the next candidate or do they realize if they do that their hypocrisy would be ramped up by a thousand from where they already are.

Democracy should mean all hell breaks lose at the Democratic Convention as lots of people jump up to say they want the job.

It’s going to be wild and the World 🌎 gets to see just how dysfunctional America 🇺🇸 really is.
It is obvious this multiyear witch hunt is politically motivated. I have never heard of our government going after anybody this hard ever. These are the same ass clowns who claim TRUMP is a threat to democracy.

Of course the Democrats would have to come to their senses about the transgender stuff.

One thing that liberals like me will do is be critical of "My" side when I feel they are wrong. Righties would NEVER do that. But they should have listened to this a year ago instead of trying to cancel the guy who said it.
Why would Democrats do that? The party of identity politics? No way!!!

You really think conservatives are never critical of their side? I think that is a ridiculous statement. Where do you think the acronym R.I.N.O. comes from?

I brought up trans because my cycling group is very liberal. And none of them are comfortable with a hard core stand on trans. My daughter was a college athlete and I don't think it's fair for a man who "identifies" as a woman playing against women, or pushing them out of a possible scholarship.

But don't think liberals have the market cornered on extreme views. Conservative views on guns and abortion are equally extreme. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get our country back to the last century? Back to a time when "compromise" wasn't a bad word. Men like Barry Goldwater, Bob Dole and heck...Ronald Reagan would be considered RINO's today. I read a book about Dole and he said that you will never get 100% of what you want, but if you get 51% you win. Today it's all or nothing.
I am conservative and I do not think my views on abortion are extreme at all. I think leaving it up to the states IS a reasonable compromise. If you have to feel discomfort in order to travel to a place that will end the life of a baby you conceived than so be it. In my viewpoint liberals are the ones who have extreme views. It seems they want to use abortion as birth control. The time to prevent pregnancy is before conception not after. We have had more than 63 MILLION abortions in the United States since 1973 (based on 2022 data). Wanting to preserve life is not crazy, tolerating 63 million abortions in a country of 333 million people (the estimated population in 2022)....... that's f*cking crazy. We have politicians saying we have to allow illegal immigration to keep our population up.... maybe we can start by not killing 18 percent of our population.

But what about rape, incest, or health issues of the mother or baby? Of course I think those are REASONABLE qualifiers for an abortion. I do not think it is REASONABLE to get an abortion just because you were too lazy to bother with preventative measures, and at 63 MILLION abortions it could literally be nothing else.

I also do not think I have extreme views on guns. My only view on firearms is that citizens should not allow our government to disarm law abiding citizens.

Because she’s a psychotic (potentially evil) Globalist Warmonger who was their 2016 standard bearer who’s never stopped being bitter about her defeat? The defeat her own Husband, laziness and arrogance told her she was going to get by taking hard campaigning for granted.

And I actually voted for her.

Anyway that’s off the table now.
I am glad you see the witch for what she is now.

I think LGBTQ as a whole amount to around 5% “identifying” themselves of the US population. About 0.5 to 1% “identify” as Trans ⚧️ or Non Binary. And yet in the Democratic Party that fringe population is focused on more than the by far average straight population. Nothing wrong with paying attention to the minorities but obsessing over them is a different matter.

So I wholeheartedly agree with your first paragraph.

And nope liberals aren’t all extreme and there’s nothing wrong with the word “Liberal” either. Just as much as there’s nothing wrong with the word “conservative”

More people as they get older go conservative however over going the other way. The viewpoint being we worked hard most of our lives for what we have and we don’t want to share any longer.
Or is it because they got smarter and realized enabling theft is wrong? Especially when THEY are the targets of that theft.

Oh yea. The media is doing a full bore press pumping (pimping) her out now. They’re saying that if anyone even tries to primary her they would be committing Political suicide. Gotta love those protectors of Democracy.

I won’t vote for her. I think she’s an idiot regarding policies. She may have been a good prosecutor but she knows crap about just about everything else.

I think Trump/Vance is going to be a landslide.
The media has always been the propaganda arm of the United States government. Anybody over 20 should have figured that out.

Glad you are starting to see this sh*t show for what it really is.

It is obvious this multiyear witch hunt is politically motivated. I have never heard of our government going after anybody this hard ever. These are the same ass clowns who claim TRUMP is a threat to democracy.

Why would Democrats do that? The party of identity politics? No way!!!

You really think conservatives are never critical of their side? I think that is a ridiculous statement. Where do you think the acronym R.I.N.O. comes from?

I am conservative and I do not think my views on abortion are extreme at all. I think leaving it up to the states IS a reasonable compromise. If you have to feel discomfort in order to travel to a place that will end the life of a baby you conceived than so be it. In my viewpoint liberals are the ones who have extreme views. It seems they want to use abortion as birth control. The time to prevent pregnancy is before conception not after. We have had more than 63 MILLION abortions in the United States since 1973 (based on 2022 data). Wanting to preserve life is not crazy, tolerating 63 million abortions in a country of 333 million people (the estimated population in 2022)....... that's f*cking crazy. We have politicians saying we have to allow illegal immigration to keep our population up.... maybe we can start by not killing 18 percent of our population.

But what about rape, incest, or health issues of the mother or baby? Of course I think those are REASONABLE qualifiers for an abortion. I do not think it is REASONABLE to get an abortion just because you were too lazy to bother with preventative measures, and at 63 MILLION abortions it could literally be nothing else.

I also do not think I have extreme views on guns. My only view on firearms is that citizens should not allow our government to disarm law abiding citizens.

I am glad you see the witch for what she is now.

Or is it because they got smarter and realized enabling theft is wrong? Especially when THEY are the targets of that theft.

The media has always been the propaganda arm of the United States government. Anybody over 20 should have figured that out.
Here is the thing about abortion - some people are going to abuse it and use it as birth control. Just like some people use a gun to kill someone...we wouldn't ban them all because someone misuses it. But there is the "we can have exceptions' argument. Now...I've been there. My wife and I had to abort our first child. It's brain had failed to form. It was not viable. The doctor was the one who recommended termination. But the GOP goal is to be like Texas. Well...in Texas, the condition that we were facing was NOT considered an exception. And if a doctor performed a procedure that THEY recommended, they could face life in prison, an $100k fine and loss of their medical license.

See...I think doctors are more qualified to identify an exception than any politician. But that is where we are at. Oh yes....we didn't find this out until 22 weeks, so it was considered "late term". I didn't used to wish what my wife and I endured on anybody, but given these whacko Republicans, I kind of wish their wife or daughter had to face such devastating news and then be told to carry the baby and pray for a miscarriage. And it's more than discomfort a woman would experience - Texas want to charge a women and anyone who helped them travel out of state to get one with criminal charges. Missouri wants to do something similar.

But I saw a CSPAN video of John Kennedy of Louisiana saying that liberals want to allow abortion up to delivery, and he addressed it as if it was a woman who decided in the 9th month that she didn't want the baby anymore and had a perfectly healthy baby killed. The liberals had presented women and doctors who testified about non viable fetuses late in the pregnancy who told him what he described just doesn't happen. It went in one ear and out the other. But while the right loves to make that a talking point, they aren't able to have one person step up and say that she just didn't want the baby anymore and had it aborted.

Oh yes, our baby's condition was called anencephaly. The doctors will tell you that they live a week at most. BUT..here in Kansas a pro life group had picture to "prove" that an anencephalliic baby was viable. And as long as they do that, spineless republican lawmakers will believe them. And finally.....if an abortion is an abomination in God's eyes, what do you say we let God be the ultimate judge on that and not a bunch of politicians.

I think Trump/Vance is going to be a landslide.
Every time Trump moves his lips while not reading a teleprompter, that landslide gets smaller. I've heard more than one person say that when Trump goes off on his crazy rants he reminds people why they didn't vote for him in 2020. I post on a very conservative message board...one of the few liberal voices there. One poster said that the first 20 minutes of his acceptance speech - the scripted part - he actually sounded like a statesmen. But for then next 60 minutes he started "talking Trump". He's not voting for him. His own people are telling him to stop with the insults, but nobody tells him what to do..and if it costs him the election, you can be certain that he will blame somebody else.

Every time Trump moves his lips while not reading a teleprompter, that landslide gets smaller. I've heard more than one person say that when Trump goes off on his crazy rants he reminds people why they didn't vote for him in 2020. I post on a very conservative message board...one of the few liberal voices there. One poster said that the first 20 minutes of his acceptance speech - the scripted part - he actually sounded like a statesmen. But for then next 60 minutes he started "talking Trump". He's not voting for him. His own people are telling him to stop with the insults, but nobody tells him what to do..and if it costs him the election, you can be certain that he will blame somebody else.

Didn’t the polls in 2016 declare Trump was beyond ridiculously outmatched and was going to be slaughtered by Hillary in 2016?

And what was that reality?

1724445080681.png

Latest posts

Back