Positive step forward? How do you feel about this?

But at this point the "computer bugs" (spin for we didn't know what we were doing) are pretty much gone

Are you kidding me? I still can't web check-in. I can't get credit for missing miles because it won't recognize the ticket number. It doesn't think that Philadelphia, or Boston, or Miami, or Phoenix are cities that is served by US. It tells me flights don't exist. I can't get *A availability. :rolleyes:

Do you have plans to share the survey results with Mr. Christ and the team? Are you also surveying the 30 new FFOCUS members who joined after that article was published?

Beth,

This is where I have the problem, I DID share the survey results (130 at that time), and they looked shocked when they heard the numbers, but I believe they chose to ignore the information provided.

It just gets worse as far as the survey is concerned.

I think we have to actually leave to get their attention.

Sad.....

Beth,

This is where I have the problem, I DID share the survey results (130 at that time), and they looked shocked when they heard the numbers, but I believe they chose to ignore the information provided.

It just gets worse as far as the survey is concerned.

I think we have to actually leave to get their attention.

Sad.....

It is very sad. It appears they do not believe the numbers. I really am exploring my other options, albeit limited from my area (TRI, ROA, AVL, TYS.)

I think Delta is ready when you are :up:
so how much time are you giving them
it just gets worse and worse
we had a delay on my flight and had to leave the runway. the pilot said it had to do with the "new computer system". he said more than that actually. anyway, the crew are humiliated that US has turned into what it has. I actually overhead a crew making fun of the new class of pax US is attracting and lamenting over the departure of the solid, true, and knowledgeable biz customers.

:(
USAIRWAYS BEGINS WITH u !

NOTICE HOW SMALL u ARE AS PASSENGERS.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE !

WE DON'T BLAME YOU FOR GOING ELSEWHERE.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Before migration someone should have said, " let's do a drill. let's pretend we are checking in 160 passengers going to Europe and the flight cancels. let's see if we can reroute them easily.....or let's take a look at the standby list and see if it's easy to read" (like sabre was).
Just about every agent that went to SHARES training class told the instructor that SHARES was not suitable for USAirways. The training department did not communicate this information

Look how the company handled the non-rev issue they knew it was going to piss off a lot of employees so they put it off until the last minute until they couldn't put it off any longer because of the computer migration. They are doing the same with the labor contracts they know they are going to piss off a lot of employees with piss poor labor contracts so there putting it off until they cant put it off any longer.

I cannot believe these idiots can even show their face in public. They make there millions off the give backs of the workers. The only thing they are good at is pissing off the passengers and the employees. I guess only the employees have to do their job the Tempe clan sure the hell isnt.

• Spreading out its summer flight schedule, especially at its Philadelphia and Charlotte, N.C., hubs, so there is more wiggle room in case of delays. Fewer flights will be scheduled during peak times.

Isn't this essentially turning PHL back into a rolling hub? Or do they want to create some kind of hybrid. Don't know why the changed it back to a bank system anyway.

Isn't this essentially turning PHL back into a rolling hub? Or do they want to create some kind of hybrid. Don't know why the changed it back to a bank system anyway.
Philly will be delay prone whether they have 20 flights in there or 1000. The thing is that is how they deal with it. They have banks system now, but most of the times its like a rolling hub, with flights being constantly late. Even soon the T-Storms will be here, if we ever get warm enough. How many banks are there now? I say make it 3 banks each way and less RJ's and bring in more Mainlines. 10 Years ago US had no RJ's, they were the last airline to get them and now they are like a swarm of bees. Have more Point to Point service out of LGA and DCA with the RJ's. Why have so many flights between PHL and DCA, BWI and LGA? You can do AMTRAK faster. Downtown PHL to Manhatten in an hour, and DC in 2 hours? Traveling from Downtown PHL till you get on a plane will take 2 hours. This is just my idea, whether its a good idea or not, its still has to be better than what they are doing right now.

Back