Nationwide Voter Fraud Found

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Andrew Johnson, National Review

North Carolina’s Board of Elections found that tens of thousands of registered voters from the state have personal information matching that of registered voters in other states, and appear to have voted in states other than North Carolina in 2012. In some cases, votes were cast under names of individuals who had passed away before Election Day.
The review searched databases in 27 other states and 101 million voter records for information such as matching names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers.

The review found that [SIZE=1em]35,570 North Carolina voters from 2012 shared the same first names, last names, and dates of birth with individuals who voted in other states. Another 765 Tar Heel State residents who voted in 2012 had the the same names, birthdays, and final four digits of a Social Security number as voters elsewhere.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1em]Meanwhile, the election board’s executive director, Kim Westbrook Strach, told lawmakers that 81 deceased North Carolinians apparently voted in 2012 as well. While some appear to have submitted absentee ballots prior to their death, she said “there are between 40 and 50 who had died at a time that that’s not possible.”[/SIZE]
Strach offered a series of proposals for the state to consider to better secure its voting practices and reduce fraud, including on-site digital face-recognition or electronic-signature technology.

Republican committee members seized on the report as proof that voter fraud is common. Moore asked how many cases happened during early voting, but Strach didn't have that data. 
"This is proof positive that voter fraud has in fact occurred." Moore said. "For years, all of us have known anecdotally of different types of voter fraud."

http://www.wral.com/state-elections-officials-seek-tighter-security/13533579/

Now we know how Obama won.

Voter Fraud: We’ve Got Proof It’s Easy

[SIZE=1em]Liberals who oppose efforts to prevent voter fraud claim that there is no fraud — or at least not any that involves voting in person at the polls.[/SIZE]
But New York City’s watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61 instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to vote. Those who did vote cast only a write-in vote for a “John Test” so as to not affect the outcome of any contest. DOI published its findings two weeks ago in a searing 70-page report accusing the city’s Board of Elections of incompetence, waste, nepotism, and lax procedures.

THANX dell for that info'.

That just confirms what I suspected all along,.......that a shiit-load of BACKWOODS (shoeless)YAY-HOO's were sneakin' across the borders of SC and GA, leaving thier guns in the gun racks of the Pick-Up Trucks and 'Double / Triple-dip VOTING for Romney. (Anything to keep the BLACK MAN Down) !

Again THANX dell.  I KNEW I can always count on you for Top-Notch INFO.

delldude said:

Voter Fraud: We’ve Got Proof It’s Easy

[SIZE=1em]Liberals who oppose efforts to prevent voter fraud claim that there is no fraud — or at least not any that involves voting in person at the polls.[/SIZE]
But New York City’s watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61 instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to vote. Those who did vote cast only a write-in vote for a “John Test” so as to not affect the outcome of any contest. DOI published its findings two weeks ago in a searing 70-page report accusing the city’s Board of Elections of incompetence, waste, nepotism, and lax procedures.

Like I said before.  Voter fraud seems to be working out for Republicans then.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
THANX dell for that info'.

That just confirms what I suspected all along,.......that a shiit-load of BACKWOODS (shoeless)YAY-HOO's were sneakin' across the borders of SC and GA, leaving thier guns in the gun racks of the Pick-Up Trucks and 'Double / Triple-dip VOTING for Romney. (Anything to keep the BLACK MAN Down) !

Again THANX dell.  I KNEW I can always count on you for Top-Notch INFO.

Your backwoods yahoo's are busy making shine and inbreeding, not voting.

You should know that.

477515a7-dbc1-492f-8c55-95cb2dac2e9d.png

delldude said:

Your backwoods yahoo's are busy making shine and inbreeding, not voting.

You should know that.

477515a7-dbc1-492f-8c55-95cb2dac2e9d.png

Once AGAIN, voter fraud seems to be working in the Republicans favor.

777 fixer said:

You are so correct....they won all the battleground states in 2012.

delldude said:

You are so correct....they won all the battleground states in 2012.

Then your own argument seems to support that the only way republicans can get elected is through MASSIVE fraud.

777 fixer said:

Then your own argument seems to support that the only way republicans can get elected is through MASSIVE fraud.

Go check the battleground states in the 2012 prez election and get back to me.

777 fixer said:

shirtysmiley.gif

Hmmm......maybe you got me.

Whoa....look at this:

Google Search:

democrat vote fraud indictments  

About 573,000 results  (0.26 seconds)

Google Search:

republican vote fraud indictments

About 441,000 results (0.55 seconds)

Looking like Republicans got a lot to learn from our 'friends' from across the aisle. 
19.gif

Back