Muslim Immigrants identified as BOS bombers

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Guess the guys on MSLSD and CNN will need to live with half-disappointment, but they still get to blame it on some white guys...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/

Police believe the two suspects from Monday's terror attack are brothers, possibly from Chechnya, according to sources who spoke to Fox News. The man on the loose was identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. They are believed to have been here for 'several years,' sources said.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/police-converge-on-neighborhood-outside-boston/#ixzz2QurK7jQU

The suspects were identified by law enforcement officials and a family member as Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, brothers from a Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency that has carried out deadly bombings. They lived near Boston and had been in the U.S. for about a decade, an uncle said.

Ponder this: the younger brother met a lot of the requirements for Obama's ExO on "Dream Act" amnesty.... brought here as a child, and stayed in school.

I'm sure this will have zero impact on the impending immigration reform debate...

Yes....and to think the younger one was granted citizen ship a year ago. Go team Obama!! Amnesty all around for all undocumented democrats!!

Yes....and to think the younger one was granted citizen ship a year ago. Go team Obama!! Amnesty all around for all undocumented democrats!!

You are right. We should cease accepting all citizenship/green card/visa requests because some bad people are getting through the system. And it all started in 2008. I know for a fact that not a single person who has been granted citizenship/green card/visa prior to 2008 has ever committed a violent act. How hard can it be to design a immigration system that is 100% fool proof.

By the way, do you know how long the two brothers have been in the US? You would think someone would be able to come up with some fool proof way to predict this would happen when they entered the US in the first place huh?

As of last night, Dzhokhar was still relaxed enough to check in on Facebook at 6:04 PM.

BINiHG_CEAAZMKf.png

Though not yet confirmed, this is reportedly Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s YouTube account. If so, a theme emerges rather quickly doesn't it?

Bombs explode during the Boston Marathon, bombers blamed. Adam Lanza kills 20 children and 6 teachers at school, guns blamed.

Bombs explode during the Boston Marathon, bombers blamed. Adam Lanza kills 20 children and 6 teachers at school, guns blamed.

LOL, please tell me you are not a pilot... Or what state do you live in, that actually has places where you can legally buy bombs.

Deductive reasoning, get some, you are in short order.

LOL, please tell me you are not a pilot... Or what state do you live in, that actually has places where you can legally buy bombs.

Deductive reasoning, get some, you are in short order.

I can legally buy parts to build a bomb in any state, at any time, no questions asked. What rock do you live under?

You are right. We should cease accepting all citizenship/green card/visa requests because some bad people are getting through the system. And it all started in 2008. I know for a fact that not a single person who has been granted citizenship/green card/visa prior to 2008 has ever committed a violent act. How hard can it be to design a immigration system that is 100% fool proof.

By the way, do you know how long the two brothers have been in the US? You would think someone would be able to come up with some fool proof way to predict this would happen when they entered the US in the first place huh?

Why not ? You want to ban guns !

My niece just got engaged and she has to register at Target for her pressure cooker.
You don't have to register anywhere to get a pressure cooker! You don't need a pressure cooker to make a bomb anyway, there are other pressure vessels readily and legally available, no questions asked, that work just fine. Not that I know anything about that kind of thing.

Back