More OFF TOPIC Rants- anyone seeing a trend here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awausairtech

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
NEVADA
US Airways Reaches Final Transition Agreement With Airline Customer Service Employee Association
Thursday June 1, 7:10 pm ET

TEMPE, Ariz., June 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE: LCC - News) has reached a final transition agreement with the Airline Customer Service Employee Association, an alliance between the Communication Workers of America (CWA) and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT), the two unions that represent the airline's 7,700 passengers service employees and reservations agents.

"We continue to move forward as we complete another important step in the integration process. The CWA and IBT should be commended for their resolve to reach an equitable agreement," said US Airways President and CEO Doug Parker. "Our passenger service employees and reservation agents represent the largest customer facing employee group and this agreement will allow us to focus our collective efforts to providing a seamless product to our customers."

The previously announced interim transition agreement (December 6, 2005) provided that America West employees would transition to the current US Airways agreement and spelled out the transition of pay. The final transition agreement provides effective dates and details of what provisions will become effective when former America West employees transition to the existing US Airways contract. The agreements also contain certain seniority protocols which will be carried out by the union. The seniority lists will be integrated once the company merges the two workforces which is expected in the first quarter of 2007.

US Airways and America West's recent merger creates the fifth largest domestic airline employing approximately 35,000 aviation professionals. US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express operate approximately 3,800 flights per day and serve more than 230 communities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. This press release and additional information on US Airways can be found at www.usairways.com. (LCCG)
now mr 7 give the whole post,, you know www. not just your word and only post the truth - your IAM BS the end!!!!!!!!

NOW WE KNOW HOW CAN THER BE 35,000 aviation professionals when less than what the IAM can CALL Aviation Professionals IS posted???????????????????????

If You want To Be The Word For The IAM CK Your Post.................

ck my spelling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW WE KNOW HOW CAN THER BE 35,000 aviation professionals when less than what the IAM can CALL Aviation Professionals IS posted???????????????????????

If You want To Be The Word For The IAM CK Your Post.................

ck my spelling. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought they threw you in the cornfield!! :ph34r: !!!!

he!!! NO had a GOOD WEEK IED JUST FOR 7 TO HAVE A POST LOL...
whats up my IBT BROTHER YOU BAD A$$ OVER PAID AS THE IAM WILL SAY SOON
LOLOLOLOLOLOL :shock: :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :up: :up:

IBTIBTIBTIBTIBT ECT.......LOL

mr7 WHAT MAKES A PERSON A professional.....???????????

Once again your ignorance is at a very high level.

Let me educate you once again:

LOL

now mr 7 give the whole post,, you know www. not just your word and only post the truth - your IAM BS the end!!!!!!!!
First of all you need to learn to comprehend what you read.

This is a press release from US Airways about the CWA and ibt alliance agreement, nothing what so ever to do with the IAM.

Unreal.

And yet again...somehow a thread regarding someone OTHER than the mechanics gets turned into another thread about mechanics... Really nice there guys...

And yet again...somehow a thread regarding someone OTHER than the mechanics gets turned into another thread about mechanics... Really nice there guys...
YES YOU ARE WRIGHT.......OOOPS OK 7 I WILL REPOST AND SPANK YOU THERE MR7. :up: :up: :up: :up:

Opening up the fuel tank and going inside it, usually has to be a smaller type guy, depending on the plane, you also have to take a lot of precautions and used an air supply to breath.
mr7 THIS IS ONE OF THEM JOBS THAT IS A SPECILITY JOB EACH WORKER IS TRACKED FOR PPM????? BUT I GUESS IF YOU GIVE THEM THE PROB OR WIRES YOU TO HAVE THE PAY. :shock: :lol: :rolleyes:

AND YES 7 I CAN DO THE JOB SO NEXT TIME I NEED MY PART WILL YOU PLZ COME GIVE IT TO ME IN PERSON!!!! JUST TO EARN YOUR PAY AS YOU ARE RELATERD!!!!! LOL
re·lat·ed (rĭ-lā'tĭd)
adj.
Being connected; associated.
Connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage.
Music. Having a close harmonic connection.

US/East use to have a fuel tank entry crew.

And why do you keep on trying to make the post about me instead of the topic at hand?

Guess you are obsessed and stalking.
Just wanted to get you online with the big picture..boy what a good job no caps LOL

Your little parts man a$$ is out the door so what we have here is a man with a licence who cant get your fat as in the hole to deliver the goods and has to back up and restart and hope you did bring the right parts.....LOL

?

Your little parts man a$$ is out the door so what we have here is a man with a licence who cant get your fat as in the hole to deliver the goods and has to back up and restart and hope you did bring the right parts.....LOL

?
every tech under stands that one. :shock: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back